BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Just bought this setting spray if you days ago and I absolutely love it. It's good for any skin type and it is very good for those like me who work all day and need their makeup to last from morning till night
Alyssa A.
My go to setting spray! Truly does stay on and keeps your makeup in place, it has such a natural finish. It doesn't feel cakey in anyway. It is great for combination skin and would 100% recommend this!
Lisa Y.
Urban Decay setting spray is a holy grail! I used it on New Year's Eve and I was sweating a lot in the club, but I stayed relatively matte and my foundation didn't melt off at all. In fact, some people thought that I had a lot of highlighter on because my skin was still glowing!
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
While it seems to do a good job at keeping my makeup in place it does not "cool." I was looking for a chilling refreshing spray to set my makeup but I didn't get that sensation.
Elydia G.
One of my favorites setting sprays ever. Keeps my makeup in place for a long time. It gives a natural finish and doesn’t leave your skin super matte. I’ve been using this setting spray for over a year now.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
For a long time I didn't use setting spray because the sprays I had tried made me feel sticky and my makeup look patchy or caked up. All Nighter is the only setting spray that anybody needs! I like the original version, but the Chill spray really feels cool on the face and the De-Slick is great for oily skin. I keep one of each type in my kit at all times! It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows, highlighters, etc., if you just spray a little on your brush before picking up on the product. I only buy the two packs because it's such a good deal! I wish UD would offer two packs of the other setting sprays and the B6 prep spray!
Katie F.
Livonia
Urban Decay setting spray is the only one that I ever use. And I never have any problems with my makeup shifting or coming off. I always encourage other people to use it as well
Crystal B.
This setting spray is by far my favorite! It feels very refreshing and lightweight. Natural finish, with a very light glow. Great for both oily and dry skin. Absolutely recommend this product for everyone.
Queen Esther S.
Another favorite for priming and setting my makeup. Smells great and helps my makeup to pop. Especially for that highlighter honey. 💕💕💕 And it's a product of Skindinavia! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Thomas S.
Petoskey, MI
My go to! Can not live without! I'm all about trying new products but it's hard for me to stray away from something I already know is so good. It does exactly as it claims makes your mask stay ALL NIGHT
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.