BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This setting spray works well to keep makeup in place all day. However, I think I spent $14 on this travel size and it didn't last long at all. I think I went through the whole tube in a few uses. Not worth the money for such a small size, but if I have the money I'd just splurge on a larger size
Danielle R.
Tampa, FL
If I could give this 20 stars I would. This is hands down the best setting spray I have ever used. My highlighter is usually the first to go and with this stuff I am glowing to the gods for 8 hours! Its got a nice nozzle on it, sprays evenly, and locks that face in for dayssssssssss!
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've gone through three bottles of this and have a new one as backup for when my current bottle empties. This is the holy grail of setting sprays for me. It allows my makeup on my face to last, keep from meltingly off, and its spray and smell aren't offensive as with other brands out there. I realize Urban Decay is licensed to sell this Skindinavia (?) product under their name, but if I can earn points or accumulate other perks by purchasing this through Ulta or Sephora, I'll just stick to those outlets. If you want your effort and money to be worthwhile after applying, you'll want to set it with a setting spray. Mine is this.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
I usually use MAC Fix + but I wanted to check out other products on the market and decided to give this one a try and I absolutely love it! I think its a great product and keeps my makeup looking great all day and I live in FL where you never know what weather you are going to get lol
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes this is the only setting spray you need. It's absolutely the best and will keep your makeup in place all day and all evening. I use this anytime I have to be out all day and on special occasions just spray a couple times and your ready to go. The duo is definitely the best price.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
best setting spray ever!, makes my work make up last for hours on end!, also if you spray your face and while its drying apply your highlighter it makes it pop like fireworks! This is definitely my favorite setting spray I've ever owned and probably will only ever try this one now because it's perfect
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I found this product from watching Jaclyn Hill's videos. I didn't think they'red be a product that would realistically keep your makeup sitting all day in the summer. This product is flipping amazing. Now, the big bottle is about 35$ at Sephora which is a little ridiculous but it last's for a while. I have found a dupe though, the ELF setting mist for $3 does about the same, just not as much lasting power.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
When I had my make up done for my wedding, the make up artist used this product as a finishing spray to hold my make up in place. It had a matte finish which was very important to me. But most of all this product made my make up stay all day and into the night. This product can be relied on for hours of keeping your make up in place!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Literally will last you until you wash with an oil based cleanser. Used this in Austin, TX in August while swimming and my eyeliner, browns and face all stayed put through sweat and swims. Very easy to go through quickly so i wish the price was a little less but worth it in the long run
Courtney A.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is literally super glue in a bottle for your makeup. Without all the slickness! Makes my makeup last 8 hours throughout my work day. Not only that but I live in a very hot climate and it really elongates my makeup throughout a very sweaty day. They really set the mark when it comes to facial setting sprays for your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.