BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
This setting spray is by far the best one I've found that actually works, but 3 sprays is really what you need. Don't spray so much or your face will become sticky. it does have that kind of hairspray feel to it and make you shiny when not being used correctly. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my all time holy grail setting spray. It does what it says it is going to do. it set's my makeup and it stays all day even in the hot and humid southern summers. It also takes the powdery finish away when I get a little powder crazy. It doesn't have a super strong smell either.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Urban Decay setting spray. It surpasses everyone. It makes my make up last all day and is very refreshing. I also like the Mac setting spray a lot too. But no drugstore ones really compare. I have tried the ELF one and it did a decent job, but not comparable to this one at all.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This setting spray works well to keep makeup in place all day. However, I think I spent $14 on this travel size and it didn't last long at all. I think I went through the whole tube in a few uses. Not worth the money for such a small size, but if I have the money I'd just splurge on a larger size
Jennie O.
I haven't used this as a setting spray yet. I'm a little scared because I have very sensitive skin and I'm pretty sure this will break me out. I do, however, use this to wet shadows on a brush before applying to the eyelid. It definitely supercharges any shadow you spray it on. LOVE IT!
Hannah P.
Why pay so much for this when you can get an exact copy for cheaper? I went through two bottles of this stuff before I realized that the Nyx setting spray is seriously the exact same thing and performs the same way for a fraction of the price. Seriously guys, don't waste your money on this. It's still good and keeps your makeup on all day, but there's another product that is identical for cheaper.
Jadon P.
I give this 5 stars because it has an amazing smell, travel friendly, very easy to apply, lightweight, literally works all night and my makeup does not move at all when I wear this. I can be out clubbing and my makeup is basically as good when I first put it on!
Holly K.
This setting spray makes your skin feel soft and takes away that powdery look! It makes your makeup last so long! It's my favorite setting spray considering both drugstore and high end. The travel size is pricey considering you only get 1 oz. but it's necessary if you carry on luggage on a plane.
Crystal S.
Bridgeport
This setting spray is amazing, i can walk outside of my house with a flawless face on hot day knowing that my makeup will be staying on throughout the day without any smudging or spots on the skin. this will set and make everything much better i recommend this product to beauty lovers.
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this setting spray. IT makes my makeup stay put all day. It really makes a huge difference. I have dry skin and it is great for me. It also really helps when I feel I applied too much powder this can take away the cakey look. Whenever I am going out I also reach for this! The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that it is pretty pricey!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.