BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aurora R.
Highland, CA
For a long time I didn't use setting spray because the sprays I had tried made me feel sticky and my makeup look patchy or caked up. All Nighter is the only setting spray that anybody needs! I like the original version, but the Chill spray really feels cool on the face and the De-Slick is great for oily skin. I keep one of each type in my kit at all times! It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows, highlighters, etc., if you just spray a little on your brush before picking up on the product. I only buy the two packs because it's such a good deal! I wish UD would offer two packs of the other setting sprays and the B6 prep spray!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This works great! I love alot of urban decays makeup products! Alot of the concealers and color correctors work amazing, but this product is great as well. It makes your makeup last
Alyssa A.
My go to setting spray! Truly does stay on and keeps your makeup in place, it has such a natural finish. It doesn't feel cakey in anyway. It is great for combination skin and would 100% recommend this!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried! It's all I will use for special events and weddings because o can trust that my makeup won't budge at all the entire night! :)
Lauren B.
Saginaw, MI
Last all night. I love this setting spray. It doesn't let makeup rub off on to my phone and helps it sit nicely on my face. I always blend it in a little to help it really stay
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used!

I'm forever a skeptic. I always research and read tons of reviews before I commit to a product. I finally broke down and got this and I'm glad I did.

This has a nice and even coverage spray. It mists the entire face effortlessly. It sets the makeup so well I took a several hour nap and awoke to flawless makeup.

This has no smell and dried quickly. Definitely a holy grail item!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I absolutely love this thing you put it on and you do all your daily work go in the sun and stuff and you makeup will look the same it's crazy how your makeup looks
lauren a.
this is really good. i like to spray this when i'm done with my makeup right after i spritz some mac fix plus. it helps my makeup stay on and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. i would highly recommend.
Rachael R.
I love this setting spray. It helps with the prolong-wear of my makeup and really does soak up any excess powder products on my skin if I end up using to much on my face. I also like that there are different sizes, so if someone wants to try it out but doesn't want to pay for the whole bottle, they can get the travel size. The travel size is PERFECT for traveling. I find that some travel sized products really don't have that much product so I either have one weeks worth of vacation in one travel size product. However, this setting spray's travel size can last me up to a month or so and therefore I do not have to repurchase it every time I got on a longer vacation. I have tried the other formulas of this setting spray, but I like the all nighter one the best out of all of them.
Maggie B.
Gadsden, AL
I just got this and I'm loving it!! Makes my makeup sink into my skin, it's amazing. It's lasts so long, even when I sweat it's like nothing! And I sweat like CRAZY I wish I had 10 bottles.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.