BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Logan C.
Kent , OH
This setting spray is a must have for me. I have been using this since high school and I am now about to graduate college! This helps to make my makeup last all day! I like to pair it with the dislick to help control my oils. I would definitely recommend this product
Brittany A.
God bless Urban Decay for this one. I’ve kept a full face of makeup on while working in a stuffy, 90+ degree store for a full shift (our air conditioner was broken). The fact that heat doesn’t make my makeup melt off is amazing. And even when I rush my routine and forget eyeshadow primer, All Nighter keeps me from looking creasy and greasy - a common problem with my Italian eyes. Just ordered a new bottle from Sephora, and I can’t see switching setting sprays any time soon. The only downside? It’s NOT fully sex proof - but is any setting spray? I will say post-sex I still have 80% of my foundation on and the stuff that has come off is due to rubbing/friction, so I don’t know that a setting spray could really do any better than that.
Breana R.
Amelia
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! It works amazing and keeps my makeup on longer than it would otherwise. The packaging is beautiful and it smells quite nice. Definitely recommend this!
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
People. If you are oily and concerned about your makeup moving around, you NEED to try this setting spray. It's holy grail status for me, for sure. I had a travel size of this and loved it, but I ran out and had Smashbox Primer Water around, so I just used that. But I recently repurchased this setting spray and was like omg why did I not run out and buy this as soon as it ran out?!? It's amazing for oily skin. There is SUCH a noticeable difference between when I use this and when I use another spray. I get oily after about 3-4 hours, but not with this stuff. My makeup stays put and it keeps me matte for 8+ hours. Worth every single penny.
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro , CA

I've heard so many wonderful things about Urban Decay and especially this product. I finally decided after a few paychecks that I was going to save up and purchase some stuff from here. I haven't tried any of the makeup itself yet, but setting spray is a must! I used to use NYX's Matte SS as my go-to, but ever since purchasing this one, I'm not going to go back to anything else. Although the NYX spray didn't disappoint for the majority, Urban Decay's SS left my makeup still looking fresh, not streaky (even after sweating), and my eyeliner wings never smeared once. 10/10 would recommend and will hope to try out the makeup pretty soon.
Tori M.
Williamston, MI
If you need your make up to last all night the setting spray is perfect it is a very fine mist so it leaves your make up on your face without feeling wet and overpowering
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite setting spray! Helps my makeup stay put all day and night. Super lightweight and lovely feeling while applying. Perfect for any skin type and a natural finish. I would recommend this to all my friends and I will repurchase this again in the very near future.
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
Loveeeee loveee loveeee this setting spray! The setting spray locks that makeup look into place and you don’t have to worry about it going any where for the whole day or night! No games setting spray and I Highly recommend! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie L.
Great setting spray! It's a staple in my routine. Definitely keeps everything in place all day without making my face feel sticky or heavy with product. Will be repurchasing
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this setting spray. My biggest test for all setting sprays is a concert before and after. I move around and sweat loads at a show so if i can find anything to help keep my makeup from sliding off I'll give it a try. I sprayed my face around 4 times after applying my makeup and I must say that I was impressed. My makeup was still intact (not perfect but pretty good in my opinion) after 4 hours of sweating and thrashing about. Since it's been a must-have for whenever my makeup is at risk of running. It's the best setting spray I've come across.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.