BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
emme m.
Me personally haven’t tried this yet but it seems to have great packaging and reviews say that it is amazing so really want to try this out and I’m really hoping that it has make up stay all day and is a great formula.
Valorie D.
Henderson
This setting spray is my absolute favorite and I love the refreshed feeling I get when I spray it on! I was surprised when I saw the difference it made in my makeup game, and now I know that it’s worth 100% of the hype
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
Urban Decays all nighter setting spray is really great. It definitely makes my make up stay on all day and all night. However, it doesn't control my oily skin so if you have oily skin I would recommend the de-slick one
Paige R.
This is an OG for a reason. It lives up to the hype! It will lock your makeup in place and give a nice lived in look. It takes away the powdery look of fresh appliance, but keeps you matte! I will definitely buy again.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
Wow. Urban decays all nighter really lived up to all of the hype. It keeps my makeup in place, it doesn’t feel too drying or sticky, and makes my makeup look good. It makes it melt into the skin almost. I would buy again.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I like this product and it helps My Makeup stay on all day! I don't love the price tag on this spray though! I only purchased this spray a couple of times because of the price. I would recommend it as a product though.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
This is a great makeup setting spray. I use it all the time but I try not to use it on a daily basis, because it has alcohol in it. I save it for rare occasions when I am going to be outside all day or need my makeup to really last.
Gillian B.
This is a really good spray for making your makeup stay in place for sure! I've tested this out even on really hot summer days and my makeup stays strong. I really like how it also keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day :)
Mansi P.
This has been my go to since I started using setting sprays. I still prefer the older formula as the new one has a stronger smell....however this setting spray is one of the best in the market. It sets my makeup beautifully and makes it last all night long!
Kendra G.
This is like hair spray for your face. Except it doesn’t feel sticky. It just makes sure your make up stays all night long for a perfect night out with the girls. Dance the night away and don’t worry about touch ups!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.