BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily C.
This product is very good for setting your makeup! It is very light weight and it does last a long time. I went onto the trampoline with my makeup on and it stayed on the whole time. I would definitely would recommend this product to people who like a natural finish!
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
By far the best setting spray I have ever used. I have tried several and they don't come close. This product keeps my makeup in place all day. Also last super long. Will be buying this product again!!
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I loved the way this product held my make up on. The only thing I didn't like was the misty feeling on my face. But it really did hold my make up on well so it's worth it
Dania✿ S.
I just bought this setting spray an let me tell you how in love i am 😍😩 it works miracles! it keeps my makeup on for hours and gives it a matte finish ! and it's super light weight !
Rachel S.
Loved this setting spray when I was more oily, but now find it to be a bit too intense for regular use. It does a great job of locking in makeup and produces a fine mist.
Tessa B.
Love this stuff! Can definitely tell the difference of when I used to not use it. My makeup stays on all day and it also helps control my oily skin. Definitely recommend.
Logan C.
Kent , OH
This setting spray is a must have for me. I have been using this since high school and I am now about to graduate college! This helps to make my makeup last all day! I like to pair it with the dislick to help control my oils. I would definitely recommend this product
I brought the travel size of this product. And it does make the makeup last. I never really set my makeup until I brought this product and I love it. I have to get my hands on the bigger version.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
People. If you are oily and concerned about your makeup moving around, you NEED to try this setting spray. It's holy grail status for me, for sure. I had a travel size of this and loved it, but I ran out and had Smashbox Primer Water around, so I just used that. But I recently repurchased this setting spray and was like omg why did I not run out and buy this as soon as it ran out?!? It's amazing for oily skin. There is SUCH a noticeable difference between when I use this and when I use another spray. I get oily after about 3-4 hours, but not with this stuff. My makeup stays put and it keeps me matte for 8+ hours. Worth every single penny.
Cory J.
Dayton, OH
All time favorite use this for all big events that I need to stay fresh for. The De-Slick is my other go to for outdoor summer events both keep me fresh and photo ready .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.