BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany O.
Savannah, GA
The proof is in the name! This spray will keep you together all night long without having to touch up anything. It sprays a direct mist which I love and it does not have an offensive smell at all. I love the fact that you can get 1oz from Sephora for $15 so that you aren't breaking the bank.
Reena C.
This is the holy grail of my makeup routine. If I leave the house forgetting to put it on then it's the end of the world. I have pretty oily skin and this manages it very well while keeping my makeup in tact. I've tried many different brands and always find myself coming back to this one.
Baylee E.
So, I live in the south where humidity isn't a joke. You walk outside and it is like hitting a wall of water. That being said my make up would end up melting right off my face until Urban Decay All Nighter came to my rescue! This is my HOLY GRAIL! My makeup stays on all day with no problems!
Rachael G.
I love the fine mist that this setting spray has. It goes on very evenly and keeps my makeup looking fresh for an extremely long time. It doesn't make my face feel greasy or heavy it just melts everything into my skin and makes everything look more natural and not as cakey. Great for people who like to apply a lot of powders to their face.
Rachel X.
Vienna, VA
I love this stuff!! It really keeps your makeup on for hours. Just spray after you're done and Bam you're all set. I put this on when I have events and it keeps my foundation/face makeup fresh for 8+ hours. The price is reasonable as well because it takes a long time to use this stuff up.
Aracely C.
my favorite setting spray! it helps my makeup where so much longer. i used to work at a restaurant and sprayed this before every shift because i knew i'd be sweating and didn't want my makeup to melt off. well, it would hold my makeup so amazing. the lasting power is amazing. this is a must have!
Brandi P.
I tried out the sample size of this setting spray at first, but once I started using it I went back to Ulta and bought the full size. I LOVE this setting spray. It feels refreshing on my face, and it keeps my makeup in place. I have also noticed that when I am wearing this, my skin doesn't get as oily as it does when I am not wearing it. It has been a huge life saver since the weather has gotten warmer.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
i love this setting spray it keeps my make up IN PLACE unlike any other "setting spray" that I've tried. It does not smell too terribly bad and i cannot smell it on me after using. i use this product to set my entire face multiple time throughout my makeup routine.
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Great product that really does it's job. Never felt the need to try anything else. Can't leave the house without putting it on. I always recommend this to people looking for a setting spray it is wonderful. The travel size is not enough product for the price ( 4 stars) so I recommend the large size.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite setting spray. The mist that comes out from the nozzel is very fine and it helps my makeup to last quite a bit longer than if I didn't use it. I used this on my wedding day. The only downfall for me is the price...I always wait for a coupon from Sephora or Ulta before I buy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.