BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christina M.
The best setting spray for dry / normal skin types. This makes my makeup last so much longer and settles down any extra powder on the skin. I use this on all of my brides as well.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
This product is true to its title. "All lighter" truely stays on ALL LIGHT. & usually I have an issue with setting spray because sometimes it leaves my skin oily but this surprisingly hasn't done so at all yet!!
Alina M.
This is my favorite setting spray! Though I haven't tried many because this one is amazing and I don't wanna give it up. Keeps my makeup in place,no matter what temperature it is.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
As a performer, my makeup cannot budge. This has been a holy grail in my dance makeup kit for about 9 years. I have tried other brands, and nothing compares to the UD all-nighter!
Amanda W.
I use this product every time I put makeup on. Most of the time it works very well! Occasionally on longer nights it doesn’t work as well as I’d hoped but it still works very well!
Jodie L.
Mantua, NJ
I have used this both day and night to spritz over my face and I leaves me feeling refreshed and ready for anything wether it's a long day at work or a day spent at home chasing kids my makeup will stay.
Brittanie M.
Ogden, UT
Absolutely love this setting spray. The sprayer is fantastic and the product makes my makeup last all day and night. It’s one of the best ones out there, especially for oily skin.
Linda H.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't really find much of a difference in makeup lasting, but I was in a high humidity environment when I tried it. It's lightweight and smells good. No SPF that I could tell. Cute portable spray bottle.
Gabby O.
fairfield
Love love!! The way it sets your makeup after you apply. Depending on skin type may become dewy, has a lightweight feel, long lasting holds everything together would recommend trying if you have not already!
Kea V.
All time favorite setting spray. I have used this setting spray for about 4 years! I hadn't noticed how long it had been. I have tried several others and I always comeback to this one because it never disappoints and keeps my face put together through nights out and extreme humidity. It is a bit more on the pricey side but I think its worth the money. The only con I have about this product its the mist is a bit harsh but I can live with that. I always use it to help with blending out my foundation and wetting my brush for eye shadows. Its multi functional for sure. I rarely give products 5 stars but this one really deserves it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.