BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
This is one of the best, setting sprays I have ever used. It is so long lasting, and makes my makeup look amazing. It doesn't change the finish of the makeup which I love. It is so light weight and so refreshing on the skin. I have repurchased and I will continue to repurchase again and again.
Halie S.
Bell city, LA
Love this product! I use it before a log day or a night out and my make up lasts so much longer! I have normal to oily skin and it works great. There is a natural finish to it!
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
This is one of my favorite setting sprays on the market. It is definitely great at keeping your makeup on all day and helping it not budge. I have repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. You really get a lot of product inside the bottle as well which I can appreciate.
Amber B.
This setting spray works pretty well. Pro: Sets face for hours and doesn't take long to soak into skin. Cons: doesn't do a whole lot for controlling oils in my t-zone area. (I have combination skin btw). Anyways overall, I really do like this product and I've already purchased it twice. 😊
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
No matter how long a foundation claims to last ("12 hour wear", "stays all day!"), I've yet to find one that makes good on its promise. The Urban Decay All -Nighter Setting Spray helps these foundations hold true. Using this after applying my foundation keeps my complexion looking great all day and stops my makeup from "breaking up" later on. I wore this over my foundation on my wedding day--in nearly 100 degree weather in Cancún--and my makeup was still going strong at midnight! I don't have enough amazing things to say about this product. Buy it!!!
Claudia P.
Lemoore, CA
Absolutely love Urban Decay's setting sprays! Especially this one. For those days where I know I'll be having a long day ahead of me, I spray some on my face in a "T"and "X" formation after doing my makeup and my makeup is set for the rest of the day. I have oily/combination skin so this really does help my makeup stay on for much longer. I simply love it! You can't go wrong with Urban Decay's setting sprays.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this makeup setting spray! Most times I don't feel that they really work, but this one really makes my makeup last all day and prevents me from getting oily/shiny. It also helps to make your makeup blend into your skin and look natural. I highly recommend giving it a try!!
Tabitha C.
I never really understood what a "setting spray" was until I tried this stuff. It really does help makeup to stay put and remain fresh and vibrant all day and all night! (And, let's be real, sometimes even the next day. Am I the only one who is occasionally gross like that?)

I originally got a sample sized bottle, and it's perfect for travel. So now I buy the full-size and use it to refill my little bottle!
Kayla F.
Towson, MD
Best setting spray I have tried yet. My makeup will last all day/night long and it works great with my combination skin. The packaging is great and the spray pump delivers the product evenly. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking to splurge a little bit on a fantastic product.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there. I love the travel size version of this spray because I don't want to travel without it. It goes on nicely and great for dry or combination skin. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend the 'de-slick' version of this spray! Awesome line of product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.