BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica G.
5 out of 5 stars for this product! I use this setting spray when I want my makeup to last all day and not budge! And that's exactly what I get out of it! This is a miracle in a bottle! I definitly recommend everyone buying this product. You will not regret it! Urban decay slayyyyyys my life!
Carly B.
Sammamish, WA
LOVE this stuff. Keeps my makeup in place and looking great all night long. Works well with my oily skin. I feel like it really help settle the makeup into your skin so that you don't have to worry about transfer.
Brandi R.
Woonsocket, RI
no other setting spray I've ever used has compared to this one. absolutely the best setting spray I've used. doesn't matter what I do during the day, with this spray on, my makeup will not have a single smudge. it doesn't dry out your face after applying and keeps makeup looking perfect.
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I am OBSESSED with this product! I can not go a day during the summer with out using this. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. I do not have to worry about looking in the mirror through out the day because I already know it is in place I will continue to re-purchase over and over again
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
I purchased this when I was asked to do my friend's wedding makeup. I used it on her and the other bridesmaids and even though we all had different skin types t worked wonders! The wedding was outdoors in hot July and the makeup still held after hours of dancing and fun! Love this stuff!
Nicole C.
Santa Ana, CA
Truly holds my makeup in place! I was super skeptical at first, but after using it, I feel my makeup looks even better, even hours after applied! Sometimes after a long night I forget to take my makeup off, (it happens to us all!) And in the morning it's still on perfect! No smudges or runs! This product is amazing and I totally recommend it!
Stacey I.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely fell in love with this setting spray! My friend bought it first and did my makeup and she used this when she was done and oh my gosh! It does wonders. I went outside and I was running and dancing and my makeup stayed on! It also mattifys your face for a nice flawless finish!!
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
This product is amazing. The name fits it perfectly this setting spray definitely gives longevity to your makeup life! I'm extremely oily and it keeps my makeup in tact! I'm absolutely in love with this product. It is pricey but well worth the price point in my opinion. Highly recommended.
Amanda F.
Hands down favorite setting spray ever! I've tried a few from both drugstore and high end brands and this is the only one that really seems to extend the life of my makeup. I have dry skin and this doesn't make my makeup look flaky or splotchy at all. I also love that the spray always comes out evenly!
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
If you're looking to keep your makeup in place for an excessive amount of time, this is the setting spray for you. I have worked out, gone out all night, and slept in this and my face makeup hasn't budged. I will continue to buy this until they don't make it anymore because it's perfect!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.