BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anelle G.
I first got this product in a sample size from Sephora for free. Once I ran out of the sample I purchased two full size bottles online because I liked it so much. It definitely helps keep your makeup in place.
Michelle S.
This is without a doubt one of the best setting sprays out in the market! I use this on special occasions where I want my makeup to stay on point for a long period of time.
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh
This is the best setting spray I know of, and i would love to see one go up against it. It holds your makeup in place all night (hence the name) and you’ll still be glowing by the end of the night.
Joslyn J.
Very pleased with this setting spray! Decent smell and strong hold with an easy feel after applying on your makeup. Great for oily skin. I will continue to buy this product
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
One of the best setting sprays on the market. Super easily applied, long lasting and the bottle goes a long way! It keeps your makeup in place for the entire day AND night.
Erika
I can't speak enough good about this. It helps lock in my makeup through sweat in a 100° and humid factory setting. If that doesn't persuade you to try this I'm not sure what will! Highly recommend
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I recently purchased this setting spray fir me and my friend at JcPenney 2/$39. I have heard so many wonderful things about this product but I was skeptical about buying it because it was a little pricey. I honestly didn't think this would even work. I have only used this spray a few times but I am totally IN LOVE WITH IT!!!! It truly keeps my make up in place. Even when I'm eating and wipe my face with a napkin, my makeup is still there and hardly any at all comes off on the napkin. It is so worth the price! This should be in everyone's makeup collection!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I have used this and I don't normally have an issue with my make up moving around on my face except my eyeliner but I notice when I use this I don't experience any of that
Megan P.
Makes makeup last all day! I use this on myself or whole on set on the talent. When I use this on myself or others very minimal touch up is needed! And that's with eating and harsh stage/camera lighting
Chrissy W.
Wonderful product! I use this in layers not only at the very end of application but also after foundation application prior to color application. It is a staple in my kit!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.