BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA
I use this product everyday! I have a travel size I keep in my makeup bag at all times. Love how it sets my makeup and then it will last all day long. The larger bottle lasts you a long time so $30 is a steal. I recommend this to everyone. I've worn this product at outdoor concerts and festival and works so well!
Sarah M.
Matawan, NJ
This is my go to setting spray and it works perfectly. My makeup stays put all night, even in hot, muggy weather. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever. Definitely worth it.
Caitlyn R.
Poestenkill, NY
This makeup setting spray by Urban Decay is really amazing but for the price I would have to give it 4 stars. I've found setting sprays that are cheaper that work the same if not better. I still love this spray and use it everyday but when it runs out I'll be trying a new one. Hope this helps!
Alea H.
Bourbonnais, IL
i highly recommend this product if you're finding you're makeup not lasting long, this is great for all skin types, it doesn't feel heavy at all, It really does keep your makeup on for longer, and so does the de slick, I love that for oily skin, this one is aimed to help for longevity though! :)
Felicity F.
Rapid City, MI
It says all nighter and it really is an all nighter. Its sets makeup flawlessly and deminishes any cakey look as well as leaving you looking hydrated and ready to slay

Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This spray is fantastic. It works well for keeping blush and eyeshadow on. It works very well paired with Urban Decay makeup. I like the smell of the product and how long it lasts. I have a sample size and it has lasted a long time!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
The bane of my make up routine. I recently ran out of this spray and it feels like the staying power of my make up is just not up to par. I have immediately ordered more because I just can't live without this product! I have recommended it to all my friends and now they can't live without it.
TRACY O.
This has been an all time go-to fave' since it came out! Tried and true it works amazing every single usage! No drying (a little tight at first). My make up last in any kind of weather, and any type of season! Well worth the price as it does last a long time (and works amazing!). A "must have"!
Naomi O.
Midland, TX
Definitely keeps my makeup on all day! I wear it from the time I go to work which is 8 am till my bed time which is 10pm and my makeup still looks flawless. Recommended for sure!
Alexandra E.
Richland, WA
Great setting spray, I prefer "all nighter" over the "de-slick" version which has a bit of a tacky feeling. Definitely noticed an improvement in the longevity of my makeup when I apply this spray. I like to get one of the travel sized bottles to keep in my purse that I can refill as needed (more cost effective to get the full size). I like the spray nozel because I can feel the spray, as in it's not too fine of a mist, but it doesn't apply unevenly or so heavily that I have droplets on my face. I do use to re-fresh makeup about half way through the day as well, and especially any time I've overdone it with powder (which is all the time honestly).
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.