BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
The only makeup setting spray that works. I found it for my wedding , tested it during workouts, and it had my makeup lasting all day sun up to sun down in 95 degree heat and A FREAK RAIN STORM. Everyone else was red in the face, sweaty, and i still looked like a blushing bride thanks to this stuff!
TRACY O.
This has been an all time go-to fave' since it came out! Tried and true it works amazing every single usage! No drying (a little tight at first). My make up last in any kind of weather, and any type of season! Well worth the price as it does last a long time (and works amazing!). A "must have"!
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray This spray would work for all skin types and shades. The gentle mist finishes semi matte without being too shiny. Your foundation will stay in place and look fresher longer. I recommend this setting spray to keep your look fresh all day and night!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is a reason why this is number 1. I've been walking under the sun for hours, walking in light rain and gone out dancing with a full face of makeup and when I check, it has not budged. This setting spray is amazing, the only thing I don0t like about it is the price. It's worth it, though.
Zuri R.
I love this product so much because when i spray it after my makeup routine, my makeup lasts a whole day and it does not over dry my skin ir smear or make it gready. Urbandecay spray set my makeup into place and licks it down.My skin is combination .
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I really love this setting spray because I bought the travel size to use and the makeup stay all day long. I was so lazy before and I always skip this step, but since I used it for the very first time, I noticed the different on my face. The foundation stay in place. I love it so much. I recommend it for everyone.
elise w.
Hockessin, DE
This is a crowd favorite/my favorite setting spray for a reason. It is super refreshing to your face and the nozzle sprays a mist evenly on your face without much hassle. It sets my products on my face wonderfully and assures the product will not melt off while still allowing a luminous look.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love this product, so much!! I am new to the world of setting spray, but I have tried a few and this is my favorite! It is lightweight and leaves me with a matte finish. I am super greasy and makeup tends to slide right off of me. But, this spray makes it last all day! I highly recommend it!
Madeline M.
Honestly, this spray works. I sprayed it over my face, obviously after doing my makeup and went for a long day at a park and my makeup was intact after almost 9 hours. I couldn't believe it. I haven't try it to see if it works for up to 16 hours as it says, but working for me 9 hours is enough ;)
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
Great setting spray! I really need to repurchase another bottle. This is the first setting spray I EVER used, and when it ran out I didn't want to spend the money on a new bottle, so I bought some cheaper ones I found at ULTA, but they truly just don't compare. I love it for taking away the powdery look on my face, but it really does lock in my makeup look for the day. Especially in this hot Florida summer!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.