BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alaina T.
Love love love! It's great especially in the summer when you're a sweaty mess. Although it doesn't last the 12 hours it claims to, it does last relatively long. The packaging is very cute and I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a reliable setting spray
Laura E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I LOVE this setting spray, i definitely leaves my face flawless for so long and my skin (i have oily skin) matte all night, it is pricey but totally worth it, i carry the travel size everywhere with me, definitely recommend this to anyone who always worries about their make up not lasting long enough.
Stephanie L.
Port Charlotte, FL
This setting spray will make your makeup last all night and the spray pump lets out a fine, even mist. I have fair skin and my skin type is dry and sensitive. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry me out. I like to spray it after I'm done baking with powder and it helps to make my skin feel not so dry from all the powder. I will be buying again.
Rachel F.
So, this spray is awesome. A group of us had our makeup professionally done for a friend's wedding, and the makeup artist used this on all of us. My makeup stayed on the entire day - and it was an outdoor wedding in the summer! While it definitely does keep your makeup on longer, I gave it 3 stars because I've since used it on several occasions and noticed that my skin tends to break out the next day after using it.
Amanda R.
I purchased this product for my wedding since I opted to do my own make up. I have combination skin and this product gave me a perfect natural/dewy finished. I was very lightweight and dried quickly. I would definitely recommend this product. I now use it daily and my make up stays put all day long.
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
Literally does not let your makeup move!!!! Lasts all day long. Seriously can tell a huge difference if I don't use it. I also make sure to always get the oil free even tho I'll still get oily but it just helps keep your makeup intact. Perfect for events if you'll be cryin or anything. This will keep your makeup onnnn girl
Heather F.
i bought this because it was made by skindinavia. they make an AMAZING setting spray that is actually waterproof. though the urban decay one does not to be so waterproof as the original. The travel size is a lot smaller than the normal one. I would recommend just buying the bigger one if your going to use it everyday.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The is my ride or die holy grail makeup setting spray. I will never go with out this spray and even have two travel sprays, one for my suitcase and one for my purse. It locks my makeup in place and keeps it looking fantastic throughout the day. I have yet to find anything that can even try to compare to it.
Emily M.
Merced, CA
I am truly impressed with this setting spray because it really does keep your makeup looking nice and fresh all day long! Before I used this product I always felt that by the end of the day the only thing i had left on my face was mascara, but with this setting spray my makeup doesn't go anywhere.
Jessica A.
Oh my god. I purchased this on a whim from Ulta a few months ago and I have not looked back! I live for this setting spray!!!
I have combination skin, my nose gets very oily, and the All Nighter seriously works wonders to keep my face matte and nice throughout the day, I highly highly recommend!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.