BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
Literally does not let your makeup move!!!! Lasts all day long. Seriously can tell a huge difference if I don't use it. I also make sure to always get the oil free even tho I'll still get oily but it just helps keep your makeup intact. Perfect for events if you'll be cryin or anything. This will keep your makeup onnnn girl
Amanda R.
I purchased this product for my wedding since I opted to do my own make up. I have combination skin and this product gave me a perfect natural/dewy finished. I was very lightweight and dried quickly. I would definitely recommend this product. I now use it daily and my make up stays put all day long.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
I recently just purchased the travel size to give it another try. I can't remember why I didn't like this originally but I am so happy I gave the All Nighter another shot. I have combo/oily skin and this doesn't help with oils throughout the day. I would change would be the smell. It's not that great.
Diamond J.
This Urban Decay Setting Spray is a very good product. Prior to discovering this gift from the god, I was a huge fan of rose water. I would spray this all over my face, and hair after doing my make up, and beginning to tackle doing my hair. But I do feel that this product does have a bit of a different impact on how my make up comes out so i use both products but just use the rose water before I do my make up.
Whitney G.
Huntsville, AL
I *love* this stuff! Three sprays (in the X and the I as suggested) and my makeup did. not. move. The spray is a pretty fine mist so you aren't getting hit in the face with a full stream. I got the smaller bottle so I could take it with me, but I don't think I'll need to. This stuff is perfection!
Emily M.
Merced, CA
I am truly impressed with this setting spray because it really does keep your makeup looking nice and fresh all day long! Before I used this product I always felt that by the end of the day the only thing i had left on my face was mascara, but with this setting spray my makeup doesn't go anywhere.
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
This stuff is incredible, and it definitely works super well, however it is really hard for me to justify the price tag when you can do the old dancer's trick and just use hairspray! Of course, that isn't the safest thing to do, but if you have a special event and you're on a budget it does the trick!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
Does exactly what it says its going to do for you! My makeup last all day and night when using this setting spray. i find that this is the best one on the market for setting sprays. The scent is really nice and light and for clients. This spray is awesome if they are having a long day and need their makeup to stay put all day long!
Heather S.
WAHIAWA, HI
Amazing product! It really does make a difference. It's great for any skin type. I applied this and even after doing a photoshoot under a waterfall my makeup was still intact. It doesn't alter the finish of your makeup at all. Definitely something to always have on hand. Sephora actually does a special during the holidays where you can get two for $39!!
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I've never used setting sprays before so this was the first one I have tried. I definitely waited about two minutes after I finish my make up to make sure my mascara was dry before I sprayed my face. I followed the instructions by spraying it about 6 to 8 inches from my face in an X motion. I love the fact you didn't leave my face feeling tight and I couldn't feel the product on my face and it kept my make up in place all day and all night! Definitely recommending it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.