BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kasey B.
Love this product sooo much! It really helps my makeup stay for long periods of time. My skin is really oily and this setting spray really helps prevent my skin from getting too oily.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
It's not bad, but I feel like it doesn't work for me as well as other setting sprays. Which is disappointing because everyone else hasn't had issues and the hype on this this is huge!
Daniela G.
I bought my first bottle about six months ago and I'm already on my third and one! It keeps my make up looking flawless for over 12 hours. Even if it's super humid and I'm sweating, when I look in the mirror the makeup looks like I just applied it although it gets a little shiny in my t zone
Dina K.
Fort Lee, NJ
Sets my makeup well, I have oily skin so my make up always moves at work. I don't doubt this product will fail me. However I stopped purchasing this due to the formula changing during use. It will become slimey.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a great setting spray! It's probably one of the best I've used! It really does prolong the longevity of your makeup and it doesn't feel tacky on your face! I highly recommend it!
Mahroosha S.
Boone, NC
Wish i could just bulk buy this! I love it so much! My biggest tip with setting sprays is to dry it immediately after spraying it on by fanning a piece of paper towards your face, this will help it last so long!
Kasandra A.
Olivehurst , CA
Holy hell this setting spray works for so long it's crazy. Definitely for a night out or just on a hot day this spray will hold your makeup up until you want you actually take it off!
Carly N.
Randolph, Ma
It's a decent product its nice to use to refresh makeup. I don't really think it makes my makeup last any longer though. I prefer to set with a powder because I think it works better
Jill T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff but it is not all night lol. I got a small bottle in a subscription box and sometimes especially when traveling I throw it in my purse and reapply after touch ups
Karli K.
Tuscaloosa
This is the first setting spray I have used but I really like it! Makes my make up look fresh all day and night. Keeps make up in place as well! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.