BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This setting spray is one of my ride or dies. I use this every time I wear makeup & where I live the heat & humidity is awful, plus having 3 small children I'm taking care of; one would think my makeup would melt off, not with this setting spray. It's definetly lived up to the hype. I will buy again😊
Stephanie M.
Reedsport , OR
I bought this for my wedding back in May and it was one of the best purchases I could've made. My make up stayed on from 8am until the next day!! (Yes I slept in my make up...) it was even 100 degrees out and I danced for hours at my reception. This stuff seriously glues your makeup to your face!!!
Nikki A.
This is by far the beast bang for your buck first off if you can find this in the set. It give you a finishing touch to your makeup that has it lasting all day/night. I will definitely buy again and again. Anyone who wears makeup and hates the whole transfer issue. This is the setting spray for you!
Bri G.
Hot Springs , AR
Love love love this product!!! Honestly can never go with out it, I have combination skin. It keeps my makeup on literally all night! Yet to find something better at a decent cost
angel c.
I was hesitant about getting this at first but im so glad that i did. It keeps my makeup in place all night and day long and ive never had an issue with it at all. Everyone you see raving about it on youtube and instagram are 100% right about everything positive. I am so glad i stumbled upon this.
Alaina T.
Love love love! It's great especially in the summer when you're a sweaty mess. Although it doesn't last the 12 hours it claims to, it does last relatively long. The packaging is very cute and I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a reliable setting spray
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Dude...I don't get it. I really don't get what's so special about this stuff. It works ok, but has never blown me away. It certainly hasn't made my makeup stay on longer than any other setting spray I've tried. It's got a hefty price tag so I kind of feel like I'm just buying fancy water. I doubt I'll repurchase this.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This stuff does exactly what it claims to do... makes sure that your makeup lasts all night (or all day depending on when you apply it haha). I go to college in Texas and this setting spray is my secret to having a makeup last a full day of tailgating and going to a football game in the Texas heat!
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I've never used setting sprays before so this was the first one I have tried. I definitely waited about two minutes after I finish my make up to make sure my mascara was dry before I sprayed my face. I followed the instructions by spraying it about 6 to 8 inches from my face in an X motion. I love the fact you didn't leave my face feeling tight and I couldn't feel the product on my face and it kept my make up in place all day and all night! Definitely recommending it!
Nicole O.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my new favorite thing in my make up bag. I am horrible about always touching my face all day, and I always had issues with my make up not lasting because of it. I bought this product without even trying it, just trusting the brand name, and I am SO happy I did! It works so well and it feels great going on. Some other setting sprays I've tried stung, but this one feels very refreshing. You need this in your life.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.