BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Johanna M.
I bought the small size of this product because I wanted to try it. I honestly never saw a difference, I think I would of just been fine if I sprayed water on my face. I don't think it last all day because my makeup seemed to come off on some parts of my face. It could just be me? But I don't have dry skin so I don't think this helped hydrate at all.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX
This Urban Decay setting spray is a must have. It really does last all day and it is light weight! No sticky finish. It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it because it is true to its word. It can compare to Macs setting spray but to me its better. I would defiantly recommend this to anybody!
Stephanie L.
Port Charlotte, FL
This setting spray will make your makeup last all night and the spray pump lets out a fine, even mist. I have fair skin and my skin type is dry and sensitive. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry me out. I like to spray it after I'm done baking with powder and it helps to make my skin feel not so dry from all the powder. I will be buying again.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I own all the UD setting sprays and this is by far my favorite one leaves my face feeling refreshed and makes my makeup last all day I have repurchased this tons of times I highly recommend to all beauty's out there this is a must have
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I started using this about a year ago and now I can't finish my makeup routine without it. I live I humid Florida, and with this setting spray my makeup looks fresh all day long, even if I've been outside. I also have dry skin, so it helps hydrate my face and makes your foundation look less powdery.
Stephanie M.
Reedsport , OR
I bought this for my wedding back in May and it was one of the best purchases I could've made. My make up stayed on from 8am until the next day!! (Yes I slept in my make up...) it was even 100 degrees out and I danced for hours at my reception. This stuff seriously glues your makeup to your face!!!
radiate s.
One of the best setting sprays ever. Absolutely does everything it claims. My makeup lasts all day and I love how its settles all the powders so your makeup looks smooth. It is pricey but if you spend alot of time putting your makeup on you dont want it disappearing after 2 hours right?? Its a good investment
Chelsea B.
The humidity is intense this summer, and this setting spray isn't going to keep your makeup flawless in 95 degree heat and high humidity. However, it does work great in better climates at keeping makeup in place. I definitely recommend for nights out! It's a little drying to be used on daily basis.
Bri G.
Hot Springs , AR
Love love love this product!!! Honestly can never go with out it, I have combination skin. It keeps my makeup on literally all night! Yet to find something better at a decent cost
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
Ive used this product a couple of time, but i have used the matte one more and this stuff helps my make up really stay and only takes two seconds to spray on your face. Soooo worth it to help your makeup stay all day or at parties! I have purchased this multiple times and bought as gifts for friends!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.