BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cecelia L.
Colorado Springs
Love this setting spray. It is one of my go to products. It really does make your makeup last. It’s a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone. The packaging is sleek and light. Even works well with oilier skin.
Jerilynn L.
This setting spray is a holy grail. I’ve been using it since high school. It gives a nice matte finish and does not let your makeup budge, truly for all night. It’s very lightweight and you don’t need to spray a lot. I love this product and always go back to it.
Sarah H.
I can't say enough how much I love this product. It works great and keeps my makeup in place. Used this to keep it set for work, parties, and even outdoor weddings. Great product, will definitely continue to purchase it!
Allie P.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! We all know urban decay hits it to the top with the best setting sprays! I love this one because it makes my makeup last longer! It makes it feel fresh and like it won’t budge!
Anna D.
Nürnberg
This setting spray has never let me down. It sprays out nicely and keeps your makeup on your face all day / night. The price isn’t too bad because you don’t use too much when you spray. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mary L.
As a makeup artist, for mostly brides and bridal parties I want the makeup I do to last all day! This product really does help lock in your makeup for the entire day! I also use it on myself sometimes! I trust this spray and highly recommend it
Lacey E.
Hustonville
if this isn’t a staple in your everyday makeup routine, it needs to be. i love this so much. it keeps my makeup on all day long and it also really helps your highlight to be popping if you use it to wet your brush with.
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
I absolutely love this setting spray! I recently started using it and it makes my makeup look so much better! It literally does last all day, most recently 12+ hours and my makeup still looked fresh. Absolutely recommend
Nicole L.
reston
This product is AMAZING. It keeps my makeup on for hours and hours- all throughout the workday.
I usually lose some of my eyebrow powder and blush and highlight by about 1pm but with this product, it now stays until after 5/6pm! I will never stop using this.
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
Love setting sprays! I gave this one a go first and though it was nice and my makeup was held in place I have extremely oily skin and this one did not hold up to it. I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.