BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sara N.
Stevens, PA
This is the only setting spray I've ever used, and for good reason. When it dries you don't even feel like you have any residue on your skin and works well for all skin types. I can definitely see the difference when I don't set my makeup with it!
Chriny R.
Kept my face in tacked when I went to an outdoor wedding in sticky Atlanta heat! I apply it as directed in a T and X spray formation and kept my face matte all day and into the night.
Brooke T.
Love this product! Keeps my face looking its best throughout the night! Keeps my make up on as long as I need it to! With a super Matte finish but still keeps my face super moisturized! Definitely will buy again!
Alicia H.
Harvest, AL
A huge favorite in the beauty community and for good reason! This stuff will make your makeup stay all day and lock it in place. One of the most lasting setting sprays I've ever used.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes me feel so so refreshed. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
This is a must have in your makeup collection. This product helps your make up stay in place, keeps it looking like you just put it on and the intensity of color never changes all day or night. Thus the perfect name for the product "ALL NIGHTER". This setting spray is for normal skin but not to worry Urban Decay has two more setting sprays for each skin type if you have oily skin " De-Slick", and for dry skin "Chill", so you don't feel like there is nothing on the market for your preferred skin type. Highly recommend this product, when you see the difference between having and not having this product when you do add this to your makeup collection.
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
This stuff is the real deal. All nighter means all nighter. I have fairly dry skin but this wasn’t irritating or drying and my makeup lasted for a looong time and didn’t budge a bit.
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
This is very easy to apply and makes your makeup look even better. It keeps my makeup in place all day so that I don’t have to touch it up. It’s also very lightweight on your face so it feels like nothing.
Danielle A.
Rincon
My favorite setting spray! Is a little on the pricey side! But it doesn’t keep your makeup set all day. I love where it’s very humid and your face will just melt off so it’s worth it!
Ashley W.
Rocky Mount , VA
This setting spray is awesome! I can go all day and night if I wanted too and my makeup will not budge. Well worth the $32 but hard paying it every 2 weeks. Would highly recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.