BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Katia V.
Norman, OK
I was skeptical about this product at first because the claims it made were very high. Well, it was with good reason. This product is so good that I slept with my makeup on after a wedding, and it looked PERFECT the next day. Mind, I got it done at 10am the morning before, and it still looked beautiful at 10am the next day, all because of this setting spray!
Olivia F.
This is the best makeup setting spray that I've ever used. It really does make your makeup stay on until you're ready to wash it off! I was in a wedding and we had our makeup done at noon, I used this to set it and my face still looked flawless when I took it off 15 hours later after lots of photos, running around and dancing!
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love this product so much i got a sample at the store the way it feels so lightweight their is no cons in this product it's amazing it gives you a natural look with the look you are going for id definitely invest my money in this again !
Jillian G.
Durham, NC
5 stars isn't enough to give this setting spray. After a drunken night out, I went to bet with my makeup on (after using this) woke up, and most of it was still in place, not on my pillow. The price is definitely worth the product in my opinion. I use it on special occasions or when I'm having a "greasy day". Definitely try it out, ladies!
Mei L.
This is my go-to setting spray if I know I'm going to be active all say or night! My makeup does NOT budge even though I sweat A LOT. Doesnt leave a greasy or shiny feel, and males my makeup feel more comfortable. I would definitely recommend for the makeup lover who wants their face to stay put all day!
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I would highly recommend Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I use this every single day after i apply all my makeup. This will help hold makeup all day and night. It has survived through rain, snow, and sweat. I would 100% recommend this to everyone. It is worth all the money you pay for it.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I've been a huge fan of this setting spray for years. I don't even bother trying other ones anymore. I use it every time I apply make up, whether it's for a simple day look or full out night time glam. It keeps everything in place, and prevents make up meltdown, which is a big issue in Texas in the summer.
Stephanie S.
This product is awesome for setting your makeup in place but it dries out your skin!! Especially for me because I have dry skin and it's very expensive on top of that. I recommend the urban decay chill setting spray for dry skin people like me. Or just Mac fix plus spray -- the nectar of the makeup gods.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ
I go through this product so fast it is ridiculous. As a waitress, I am constantly running around and sweating. The last thing I want to have to worry about is my make up budging. This is the fix. A few spritz and I am set for the day. My make up looks the same as when I applied it. Truly a great product.
Siyi T.
This is the one and only setting spray I will use because it is lightweight, and keeps my foundation and concealer practically budge proof. I have combination skin and I prefer a natural look, and this gets me that. I also wear glasses, but with a spritz of these, I don't even egt residue on my glasses!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.