BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany P.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It does not make your makeup run and it definitely lasts all day and all night and it also dries very quickly! Is it good for both dry and or oily skin.
Brenda D.
littlefield
This has been my ride or die. I love this setting spray definitely worth the money. It gives me that flawless finish. Love the packaging and the way the bottle sprays out. I need to restock on it soon!
Alondra L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This made my makeup last alllll day! I sprayed after all my makeup was done and it just kept it all in place. I don't use it everyday. I only use when I'm going out and want it to last all night long.
tony c.
yes yes yes one on my faves that keep me save with makeup all night long matte finish easy to apply and lovely smell and cute bottle super lightweight for anyone ill probably buy more than one as usual
Maggie C.
Definitely one of the best setting sprays out there! Pros does not feel sticky or heavy on skin cons none! This is good for any skin type and leaves a natural finish. I would recommend this to others!
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
I really liked this product because it softened the powdery look of my foundation and it helped my makeup base stay on all night. Plus it also felt very refreshing too. Highly recommend this setting spray
Amanda L.
Canfield
The only setting spray I’ve used that is actually worth it. Open to trying other ones, but so far the dupes I’ve tried have not succeeded. This gets extra points because it has never irritated my skin.
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
UD setting sprays are the best thing ever!!! I would not trade my Ud setting sprays for anything. They are long lasting. They truly to keep your clammed face in place alll day long I buy this product again and again!
Jayda L.
Garden City
The setting spray leaves your make up on all day and night. It feels really refreshing and doesn’t smear make up as it’s drying. I highly recommend for anyone to get this if they have dry skin as well
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the first setting sprays I tried and it works but I’ve found cheaper ones that work just as well if not better. I would probably repurchase if it were cheaper.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.