BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samantha B.
One of the better setting sprays I have used! Keeps my makeup in place all night (as stated) & I don't have to constantly do touch ups through out... EVEN IN THE SUMMER! Very impressed by this product.
Anelis S.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is fabulous! It allows makeup to last all night regardless of the weather, whether it's hot, muggy, or rainy. If it is applied properly, makeup will last all day/night. It did does not have SPF. I would purchase it again
Rachel S.
Westerville
I began using this product a couple years ago and never looked back. I have dry skin and this product works great. I always have have some makeup breakup around my nose and chin but with this product it is far less than it used to be.
Emily J.
Simpsonville, SC
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. I recommended it to all of my friends and now they swear by it as well. This ensures your makeup last through work and dinner!
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
Ahhh I love urban decay all nighter it keeps my makeup looking dewy and fresh and it’s just nice all around the sprits is not harsh when it comes out it’s nice and refreshing.
Jessica F.
My holy grail, I bought a set from Sephora online for 2 for $50 and when i see that set again I'm buying 5! It's amazing, makes the powder look vanish and actually makes my makeup last longer.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
I love Urban Decay all nighter spray it makes my makeup lass's all day all night I love the way it makes it feels I love cuz after hours of where my makeup is still looks fresh
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of the first setting sprays I tried and it works but I’ve found cheaper ones that work just as well if not better. I would probably repurchase if it were cheaper.
dani E.
Lancaster, CA
This is a must-have for either subtle or bold makeup! It stays in place, doesn't make me crease, and sprays so finely I don't have to deal with little drops ruining anything.
Krizia M.
such an amazing amazing amazing product!! my makeup has lasted all day with this spray. not only all day but also all night when i do "Day to Night" makeup! it really holds up!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.