BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

April R.
Decatur, GA
This product makes my makeup last all night (hence the name). Just a couple of spritzes after my makeup application and I'm done! I love this product and will continue to buy!
Danitza C.
This item works, but if you tend to have dry skin this item may be too much for your skin. My skin tends to be more on the dry side and this product just made it worse. My skin felt soo tight and dry.
Mariah B.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I used this on a night out and my make up did not budge at all. I maintained a fresh looking face and I was very impressed by this product. I look forward to using it more.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Amazing!!! If you’ve never tried it, swatch a pigmented shadow on each arm and spray one with all nighter. Wait for it to dry completely and it will be sealed in completely!!!
Brenda D.
littlefield
This has been my ride or die. I love this setting spray definitely worth the money. It gives me that flawless finish. Love the packaging and the way the bottle sprays out. I need to restock on it soon!
Tiffany P.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It does not make your makeup run and it definitely lasts all day and all night and it also dries very quickly! Is it good for both dry and or oily skin.
Vanessa M.
Best makeup setting spray I have ever tried. My makeup was so well set it didn't get oily or sticky and it didn't get too matte or dry either. Truly my favorite setting spray.
Yacely m.
The scent is decent , when you spray its a nice mist not like other settings sprays that you soray big drops of water, the only thing is that it feels alil sticky but it will dry and its fine .
Rebecca K.
Amazing setting spray. It really does keep my makeup on for my day and even nights that I go out with friends. It is a lightweight spray but it takes a couple seconds to dry.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
In my opinion, most setting sprays are gonna basically do the same job regardless of the brand or cost. But this is the one I usually use. It does its job and dries quickly .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.