BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
I received a sample of this from an UD sale and I'm certain that I'll purchase a full size when this one runs out. Primarily I use it to get eyeshadows to stick around for a long time, and typically I apply a little setting spray to the brush before I pick up pigments and then apply. They hold forever!
dallice d.
Laguna Beach, CA
Ride or die, literally. I cannot live without a at least two bottles of this in my possession at all times. If i leave the house and forget to use the spray the rest of my day just feels a mess. Setting spray is a must have in my daily beauty routine, and there is no other one I trust then the All Nighter.
Danielle Z.
Best setting spray I've ever used. Makes your makeup last for hours. The spray bottle sprays even so it doesn't ruin your makeup. It's a very nice fine mist. It's a little pricey, but worth it to me since I don't have to reapply my makeup throughout the day. Especially great in hot summer months. Love it!
Eva T.
When it comes to setting sprays, I would personally put Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray up against any brand out there. I have been using this product for a while now. I spray it on in the morning and in the evening when I go to take my makeup off-my makeup still looks good. So this should be called magic in a bottle because that is what it is.
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
This settling spray is the best thing that i have ever discovered. You need this is in your life because i swear your make up will stay bomb all night. Your makeup will be in place even if you were to sleep with it, wake up and go to work the next day!
Make sure to shake the bottle before spraying on your face for the best results. This product is totally worth the price in my opinion. I'm currently on my third bottle lol
Crystal S.
I know everyone loves this product but I was not impressed. It may have made my makeup last a little longer but by the time the day was over I was a slick, greasy mess. I tried it several times with different foundations thinking maybe it wasn't reacting well but I always ended up with the same result.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
The product works well yet drug store setting sprays work just as well. I think the sheer spray on this makes it a superior product though as it sets evenly without large drops. I also like to use it to make eyeshadow more vibrant. Extends foundation several hours and helps keeps foundation from caking.
Anastacia C.
My cousin used this on my makeup look for thanksgiving and my make up stayed put all night long. Not only can it be used to set the look but also to bring about more pigment on eyeshadow when you spray it on your eyeshadow brush before dipping it in the shadow. Loved it so much i went and bought myself one after that
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
I bought this product for an outdoor wedding in the rain. The weather was rough, but my makeup looked perfect all night. I don't wear it on a daily basis, because I worry that it might not be great for my skin (I get frequent break-outs as it is), but I use this product regularly for events or nights out.
Celina A.
All Nighter setting spray has changed the makeup game forever. It helps keep my makeup on all day and looking fresh. But my favorite thing about it is that when applied after using powder, it helps to melt it into the skin so that your makeup doesn't look cakey. If you're looking for a setting spray, I'd recommend investing in this one!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.