BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Hadia |.
Smyrna , GA
This stuff is amazing! Talk about going swimming on the first date! I went camping and we went on a 4 mile to and 4 mile back hike (8 miles total) and it started raining like crazy! Everybody was drenched but when we made it back to the camping site my makeup still looked perfect. Just make sure to use waterproof mascara if you hit the water with this. It keeps your makeup in place through thick and thin. I've went swimming and boating having used this and it's phenomenal.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ
I go through this product so fast it is ridiculous. As a waitress, I am constantly running around and sweating. The last thing I want to have to worry about is my make up budging. This is the fix. A few spritz and I am set for the day. My make up looks the same as when I applied it. Truly a great product.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail setting spray! 🙌🏼It was actually the first one I ever tried and I've stuck with it ever since! It makes your makeup look freshly applied & last ALL DAY & you don't feel anything on your face..you sprits some on after you're done applying your makeup & it dries quickly & your set! Also Sephora sells a smaller travel size if you want to try it but you won't be disappointed I love this & cant go without it
Angel C.
This setting spray is very average to me. I did not find it to extend my makeup for a longer time. It gives a natural finish, and it is lightweight on the face. It is easy to apply, and it sprays evenly on your face. I would recommend this to others if you don't mind alcohol being one of the ingredients.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
How did I even live before using this product? Oh that's right! I didn't, because my makeup would slip, break apart, and not last. I've tried the Chill, All Nighter, and De-Slick formulas and they are all amazing. Even with combination skin in my t-zone area, I seem to do just fine with the original All Nighter formula all year round. It's so easy. Spray and done. Lifelong ride or die. It'll change your makeup game. Period.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love this product so much i got a sample at the store the way it feels so lightweight their is no cons in this product it's amazing it gives you a natural look with the look you are going for id definitely invest my money in this again !
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
I recently picked up this product because I heard great things about this setting spray. Now after trying it I can say that this is a great setting spray. When I say that this stuff is like hair spray for your face. Honey once you spray this on your makeup is staying in place. It definitely meets all of the claims that are listed on the packaging. I definitely love the new packaging as well. Overall this is s great product.
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
This settling spray is the best thing that i have ever discovered. You need this is in your life because i swear your make up will stay bomb all night. Your makeup will be in place even if you were to sleep with it, wake up and go to work the next day!
Make sure to shake the bottle before spraying on your face for the best results. This product is totally worth the price in my opinion. I'm currently on my third bottle lol
Catherine C.
This product definitely helps keep your makeup in place for a long time, but I had to repurchase this once every month or once every two months MAX. It's just too much of an expense for me to repurchase THAT often, so I found two excellent alternatives- elf setting spray (around $3) and homemade spray (the main ingredient in these setting sprays is glycerin!! so look up different ways to make a natural spray, I found mine!)
Gloria O.
I once danced so hard, my foundation started melting. Well never again. When they say all nighter setting spray, they really mean it. I do sometimes bath in this for fear of my makeup melting in this hot summer, it works. Until there is a foundation that responds to temperature, this will keep the tide.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.