BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole L.
reston
This product is AMAZING. It keeps my makeup on for hours and hours- all throughout the workday.
I usually lose some of my eyebrow powder and blush and highlight by about 1pm but with this product, it now stays until after 5/6pm! I will never stop using this.
Jerilynn L.
This setting spray is a holy grail. I’ve been using it since high school. It gives a nice matte finish and does not let your makeup budge, truly for all night. It’s very lightweight and you don’t need to spray a lot. I love this product and always go back to it.
Anna D.
Nürnberg
This setting spray has never let me down. It sprays out nicely and keeps your makeup on your face all day / night. The price isn’t too bad because you don’t use too much when you spray. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jeana S.
This product ensures your makeup stays in place for sure. Probably better with dry skin..I have combination and when I wear this out I come home shiny, but my makeup is still in place (just a little sweaty glow?) haha still would buy to keep makeup in place.
Aspen N.
I absolutely love this product. This is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It holds my makeup in place almost all day. I would for sure recommend this to all my friends and I would definitely buy this product again!
Allixandria G.
Traverse City, MI
Love setting sprays! I gave this one a go first and though it was nice and my makeup was held in place I have extremely oily skin and this one did not hold up to it. I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin.
Venus L.
Urban decay makes some of the best setting sprays and and makeup. I started to use this product last month and can already see the difference on how it even prevents makeup transactions to clothes ! I highly recommend it
Lexi F.
Rochester
This is a really good setting spray! It really helps your makeup stay on and melts everything together so your makeup doesn’t look cakey. The only thing I don’t like is that it makes my face feel stiff and kind of sticky
Olivia C.
Salem, MA
I absolutely love this setting spray! I recently started using it and it makes my makeup look so much better! It literally does last all day, most recently 12+ hours and my makeup still looked fresh. Absolutely recommend
Nicole H.
bluffton, SC
Great product. Bought this for my wedding and i highly recommend! It made my makeup stay all night through humidity and 95+ degree weather. I didn’t want my makeup to run and this was definitely a great product for that!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.