BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace T.
Holy moly!!! This is the best setting spray I have used! This stuff makes my makeup stay on all night literally! It's great for all skin types in my opinion, and the mist on it is great! I would definitely recommend!
Kendra J.
Rexburg , ID
This setting spray is amazing. It says it lasts all night and it really does! Put it on in the morning and by the time it's your party that night your make up will still be on. I'll definitely be getting this again!!
Chambray S.
Rice Lake, WI
Really does say what it is it is all night and all day it is good for any skin type and it is lightweight and it's very it doesn't go on like a spray it's very misty and it leaves your make up on all day
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY
I was recommenced this at Sephora so i tried it. It seems to help my makeup stay on longer due to my oily face. I have repurchased this 2 times. I usually do the sample ones since they are $15.
Yessica A.
Hawthorne, CA
It’s true what they say: THIS SPRAY IS AN ALL NIGHTER ;) No, seriously, it’s amazing! I absolutely love how it adds that finishing touch to my makeup and helps it stay in place all night long! I def recommend this.
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
I love this setting spray I use it every time I do my makeup. It's very light weight can't even feel it. It keeps your makeup in place all day. I recommend this to anyone. Definitely gonna get more when I run out.
jennifer c.
West Chester, PA
Holy grail spray ! Spray this on to set makeup and your makeup lasts alllll night long . After you spray , use something to fan on your face to help with drying . This stuff is amazing
Alexandria F.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is awesome! You only have to apply it once and your makeup stays all day! It's a very natural finish and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or cakey. I will definitely buy this again once I run out!
Jeimmy E.
Amo este producto! Es uno de los mejores de la marca! Es para todo tipo de piel, deja un look natural, el maquillaje dura por mucho más tiempo. No puede faltar en mi maquillaje, siempre lo compren no puede faltar!
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
I'm so in love with this spray! I'm a "setting spray *****" it keeps my makeup on all day!! Total matte finish. I spray 5-10 sprays each time I use it. I've brought atleast 4 back up bottles because I can't get enough!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.