BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elii A.
I love this setting spray!! Definitely holds all my makeup together. I used to use a Victoria's Secret setting spray before they discontinued it, but this is as close to it! Love it!!
Julianna G.
I really could not talk about this more. Aside from the price, this is such a great product! This is great for all skin types and it sets your makeup in heavy duty mode. The nozzle just disperses the product very nicely without being too much. It feels super refreshing and I really believe it extends the wear of your makeup.
Kat B.
This is one of the original make up setting sprays. I love this product and there are none other like it. It's perfect to set your makeup from morning to night. There's been times where my lipstick stays put from the night before into brunch the next day. it also lasts very long. You don't have to use a lot and I would say I'm on the same bottle after 1.5 years.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
All nighter is a must for professional looks, for special occasions staying put, or for dancers who are performing in hot lights while being so active! Makes SURE your look stays put.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I like this, but I need a few applications during the day to keep my oil at bay...but I could just be really oily. I like the refreshing feeling the mist gives my skin, but it does take about a full minute to dry. I've found that the best combination is Rimmel Stay Matte powder followed by this setting spray to combat my oil.
Skyler H.
Siler City, NC
I can tell my eye makeup stays in tacts a lot longer. I can usually go to bed with my makeup from the night before and rock it the next day with just a tiny touch up of liquid eyeliner.. but as far as the face like foundation and stuff it doesnt keep it on any longer than usual that i have been able to notice
Dani C.
The holy grail of setting sprays! Makeup doesn't budge after a long day of work or when I'm out in the hot humidity of the south. This stuff is just so amazing. I originally asked a friend how she kept her face so flawless and perfect after a 12.5 hour shift. This was her answer. I immediately needed to try it. She didn't steer me wrong. A million times rebuying.
Afsoon Z.
I can't leave the house without spritzing this on with a full face on. It's super easy to apply and doesn't move your makeup around. It dries fairly quick. You'll notice a huge difference in the longevity of your makeup. I'd recommend those with oily skin purchasing the De-Oil Slick Oil Control Setting Spray.
Brittany L.
This stuff is the bomb diggity. Allows my makeup to stay on my face allllll night long and makes it so everything stays put. The finish is nice as well, not too matte, not too dewy. I wish it was priced a little better, but I got the two pack from Sephora, which was priced a little bit cheaper per each bottle.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
I've tried all of the urban decay setting sprays and, for me, all nighter is the best one. I use this in the summer, when I'm working a long shift and know I won't get a chance to touch up my face. It keeps everything in place and gives me a nice dewy look. I have dry skin and work in a dry climate, but this has worked for me the few times I was in humid climates as well. I find it also works better when using a primer along with it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.