BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sierra F.
Clearfield
I really enjoyed this setting spray. Keeps your makeup on all day and doesn’t have a strong scent. I like to spray it on before applying makeup as well. Has a really great mister nozzle that evenly coats the face.
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc
First off let me say that I love and use this product daily. It's EXCELLENT!!!!. Definitely worth the money.
I really enjoy this product. The foundation I use is very full coverage, matte, and has a great formula. (In my opinion). I like to use this product with my foundation to dilute it a bit. I'll apply dots of foundation on my face, spray, and blend with a brush. It works really well! Also great for travel because all you need is a full coverage foundation and your spray and you can create different intensities of coverage. I also like to apply this as a final step before I apply mascara because I find that it can mess my mascara up If you want a very matte face you'd better put some translucent powder over the top because this spray will not make you matte. I've gone through about 5 of these so I really do like the product It works good and I do feel like it helps my makeup look better longer but at the same time.
lizzie h.
around where i live we have a five day fair and it’s always super hot ,, purchased this hoping it would keep my foundation from slipping and sliding everywhere and it did! ,, i really love this and would buy again!
Rebecca K.
This product lasts me about three months when I buy the full size. I use it daily and it keeps my makeup looking fresh and perfect, regardless of what I'm doing. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.
Kamber P.
Kansas City, MO
This product was just okay, I didn’t love it by any means. It leaves a dewy look on your face, I think a lot has to do with the foundation you apply under it, I felt as if it made my foundation crease very quickly.
Jenna C.
This setting spray is pretty good. Not my holy grail. I didn't notice a huge difference when I used this or when I used my elf setting spray. Still searching for a longer lasting spray
Yessica A.
Hawthorne, CA
It’s true what they say: THIS SPRAY IS AN ALL NIGHTER ;) No, seriously, it’s amazing! I absolutely love how it adds that finishing touch to my makeup and helps it stay in place all night long! I def recommend this.
Saray S.
Porter, TX
This is hands down THE best setting spray I have ever used. And that says a lot. I used to be in school sports and even through all my sweat, my makeup was still on point. It wouldn't get runny and it would t make me oily like most setting sprays do. Definitely recommend.
Jasmine M.
It lives up to its name. Makeup lasts almost flawlessly for many hours. I don’t care for this one as much as de-slick, however, all-nighter is a solid choice in setting sprays. I would recommend.
Alyssa W.
I've used this setting spray ever since I got into makeup. I love how it sets my makeup and gives me a dewy look at the same time, it also intensifies my highlighter! ✨ I went through countless of bottles, and I will keep repurchasing this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.