BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dezzi A.
Nampa
It works so great to be honest. I have oily skin so throughout the day my makeup becomes nasty. But just a few sprays of the Urban Decay setting spray and my makeup looks good throughout the day. I can leave the house at 12 am and come back at 8 pm and it still looks like I just did my makeup. It's a must buy.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is great! It really helps your make up stay put. From the eye shadows, the concealers, the contours, and the foundation. It's lightweight and it dries pretty quickly. And I would recommend to others who have an oily face like I do
Hannah H.
the first time i saw this spray in action was at my friend's birthday party. he rmakeup lasted all night and didn't budge from all the sweat after yiking the night away. i tried it for myself recently and i was amazed. my makeup tends of melt off after 4 hours but it lasted way longer because of this spray.
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
I love using this setting spray before working 12-14 hour shifts at the hospital. It sets my makeup quickly and prevents it from rubbing off on face masks or from coming off when sweating. My makeup looks so good after work when I use this. A 1oz bottle also lasts for about 4 months so it's a great deal too.
Lynn L.
Abingdon, VA
This is a must have item on all occasions! I found this setting spray to be perfect on halloween night. I painted my face as a cat one night and a doe the other and it kept all my make up for smudging and helped it last all night. I looked flawless and I highly recommend this for every. Its also travel sized:)
Alicia G.
Love this setting spray to set my makeup in place and tame the powder down and melt it into my face. The funny thing is that when you use this, your makeup looks BETTER as the day goes along instead of worse. Clean scent, feels refreshing when used, easy to use and spray, and for any skin type. Worth the cost.
Maria G.
Austin, TX
This is the only setting spray I have tried, therefore I don't really have anything to compare it too. I feel like this setting spray helps my makeup stay on longer. Whenever I do not use it I feel like after a few hours I look like I rarely have any makeup at all. Will most likely continue to purchase this product.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I love all Urban Decay setting sprays! I got this one in a travel size from Sephora for a trip. On that trip, the container I had my primer in wasn't airtight enough and it dried out. I had read about using this spray as a primer, so I tried it and it worked like a charm! my makeup went on smooth and when I was finished applying it I gave my face another coat and my make up didn't budge for over 24 hours, including a red eye flight.
Brenda C.
EMPORIA, KS
I struggle at the end of the day with no make up on. I tried this makeup setting spray that my daughter bought and was amazed at the end of the day my make up looked the same as it did that morning. This is refreshing for me because I work long days and always want to look good. I highly recommend this product.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
This is one of my most FAVORITE setting sprays. While the price tag is kind of high (around $30)- I think it is totally worth it!! It makes your makeup stay in place all day long...or all night :) The sprayer on the bottle is great, giving a nice mist and no big droplets on your face. I definitely recommend and will keep purchasing as long as it's around!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.