BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chasity H.
The best setting spray out there , I’ve had my makeup on all day , more then 12 hours before and it didn’t go anywhere with this setting , it literally seals your makeup in place
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
If you’re allergic to cinnamon don’t use this!!! I sprayed some on my face yesterday and had to wash my face and take 2 Benadryl. It has hexyl cinnamal in it. All of them except for 1 have it in them.
Ximena M.
This product works Good on all skins but i recommend this product more if you’re in the oily side. It’s very light weight. It’s definitely one of the “MUST HAVE” products.
Lindsey W.
Gainesville
Amazing setting spray. I love how my make up looks after i put it on and it keeps it in place all day. It’s easy to apply, lightweight, and has great effects. I’d buy again and i’d recommend it to anyone.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
If you don't want your makeup going ANYWHERE, than this is the setting spray for you. Your makeup will not budge wither this spray. At all. It's not going to even think about it.
Adrianna W.
The only setting spray I'll use! After straying for a minute to elfs and getting a bad break out, I'm never using anything else. My dry skin does fine with this and it lasts awhile even if I get the small bottle!
Jazmin G.
Phoenix, AZ
Any time I've done my makeup and not used this setting spray, I automatically feel regret. I've never been disappointed with the amazing feel and longevity of this setting spray!
Suzanne W.
Helps keep my makeup from metling and sliding. Most sprays have irritating scents or too much fragrance or don't do what they are supposed to. This one remains a favorite.
sasha m.
I never used a setting spray before and my makeup would always melt off in the summer. Ugh i know right. I recently invested in UD all nighter setting spray and it was definitely worth it!
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
Great setting spray - really does make my makeup last longer but I wish the mist was finer. However, I only buy this product on sale as it doesn’t feel as it has enough impact to be worth it at full price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.