BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
It's the only setting spray I've consistently used for the past year. I love the smell and it helps my powder just melt into my skin to give a less "cakey" look. I wouldn't be without it!
[On-Ah]
Definitely makes my makeup stay longer and doesn't give me a caked on look. I have combination skin and I have not noticed that it makes me break out or makes me greasy whatsoever. It has no scent so it does not irritate me.
mara b.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great setting spray. Helps lock in your make up & is great for all skin types. I am combination & it works wonders on my skin. Feels lightweight & sprays on easily. I got mine from Ulta!
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It does well at keeping makeup in place. My finish depended on what I put on before. It for the most part had a natural finish. I would say it's best for combination skin bc I have both! I would recommend to others!
Aly M.
The urban decay setting spray is amazing I definitely recommend this product to everyone. This product makes your makeup just stay in place after a long day. This product makes your skin feeling fresh and revived.
Shana O.
Kennesaw, GA
I use Urban Decay's setting spray every day! It perfectly smooths my makeup and keeps it on all day. I have mostly oily skin and it doesn't make my skin too oily! I can definitely tell a difference if I miss a day!
Jasmine M.
It lives up to its name. Makeup lasts almost flawlessly for many hours. I don’t care for this one as much as de-slick, however, all-nighter is a solid choice in setting sprays. I would recommend.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY
I was recommenced this at Sephora so i tried it. It seems to help my makeup stay on longer due to my oily face. I have repurchased this 2 times. I usually do the sample ones since they are $15.
Kamber P.
Kansas City, MO
This product was just okay, I didn’t love it by any means. It leaves a dewy look on your face, I think a lot has to do with the foundation you apply under it, I felt as if it made my foundation crease very quickly.
Alina G.
Obsessed with this setting spray. I always stock two in case I run out. It's good for any skin type. It has a light pleasant smell to it. Only way to make it better, is to come out with a bigger size. My favorite product. It is my holy grail. My makeup look is not complete/perfect without this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.