BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I love this setting spray! At first I was hesitant to spend 32$ on it(other brands I use are 10-15) but I’m glad I did! I first got a deluxe sample from Sephora so I did use it, loved it, my makeup stayed in place all day. I feel like I’m constantly touching my face so that’s honestly awesome. It comes in such a big bottle, 4 ounces, which is literally double the size of my other ones. It lasts me a month or two and I use it everyday. I do use other brands every so often but the all nighter spray is definitely my go to!
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
This stuff works. I use this when I know I’m going out and it makes my makeup look amazing all night. I’ll come home and look in the mirror and think wow my makeup STILL looks good. Definitely will buy again once I run out.
Taylor N.
I’ve tried four different setting sprays and keep coming back to this! One bottle lasts about 5 months give or take. I truly believe it helps. While the price may be steep it is so worth it. I don’t believe the odor is bad.
Amanda d.
Ruskin, FL
Living in Florida the heat and humidity is always working against you in regard to keeping your makeup on your face. I love this product because it does just that. While it holds strong it doesn’t feel sticky like other setting sprays.
Nhuy P.
Ocean Springs
I’ve never had any setting spray that works better than this one. It’s a bit pricey but works great. It does not dry out my face at all. It keeps my makeup in place all day and easy to wipe off. I would buy this product again, I’m going through my second bottle!
annie v.
brooklyn
This product is well loved for a good reason. It has powerful spray when you use it and it feels really nice when being sprayed. It doesn't leave any weird droplets on your face, and it sets the makeup in place really well.
Shalom G.
I love it and it does what it says, it mattefies like no other and you feel it! I bake and use a matte finish foundation so this one I keep but no use everyday I use it for when I don’t bake and sets my make up greatly, I like a matte finish with a glow and feel like this takes the glow and if I highlight it takes away some of the high impact highlight I had, it’s just a matter of knowing when to use it, but it does deliver what it promises! 💕
Nilomee P.
This setting spray is the best. It’s keep my face plastered the way I leave it for hours! Decent price and decent amount but I only use it when I’m going out. It’s good for normal skin. Yes I would recommend this to others!
Ashley N.
San Marcos , TX
It's my holy grail. I tried to derp out and try elfs setting spray but nope I just looked like a wet dog. This stuff to me works best. But my budget has only let me try those products so there very well might be something better. But if it ain't broken...ya know
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this stuff but I don’t like the smell. Wish they’d change the smell because it smells so sour when sprayed that I constantly have to quickly fan the mist into the skin and then follow up with a better smelling spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.