BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Vanna R.
Urban Decays "All Nighter" Setting Spray is by far the best I've ever used. After wearing makeup all day long, heading for a night out and then chowing down on a huge meal at Taco Bell, this setting spray didn't budge. Of course, my lipstick had to be reapplied, but everything that was meant to stay in tact did!
Ariel D.
Plainfield, IN
If you had asked me six months ago my opinion of this product, I might have said four stars. But I have tried several other drugstore products that do a comparable or better job for a fraction of the price. I don't even have SUPER oily skin and this does nothing to keep me from getting oily and my makeup separating throughout the day. I wanted to love it so much too!
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It's incredible, I've slept with makeup on after using this spray and I woke up with my makeup perfectly intact. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this keeps my foundation on exactly how I left it. The finish is slightly shiny, so I usually set it with powder for a matte finish. Love this stuff.
Corinne H.
Keyser
This All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is my ultimate favorite! My make up truly lasts all night and even through to the next morning after I've woken up!
Kelli M.
This definitely held my makeup for hours at a wedding, however it did not prevent any shine from oil or sweat. They have a matte finish which I think I will try next to help control oil. The all nighter may be better for me in the winter when it's dry out.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
Still trying it out. So far no complaints. If I have any problems I'll reevaluate. So far it doesn't burn my eyes nor does it smell strong or horrible. Doesn't have big droplets that ruin your makeup.... But again I've only been using for about a month so if anything changes I will update
Michiru C.
Columbia
THE ONLY SETTING SPRAY YOU WILL EVER NEED THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!! THIS SETTING SPRAY WILL GET YOU THROUGH A THUNDERSTORM, BLIZZARD, SANDSTORM, EVEN A LONG NIGHT OF PARTYING AND MAKING LOVE IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I absolutely love this! I am big on setting my make up but sometimes it honestly slips my mind so I always carry a travel sized one with me to take on the go. The spray is fine enough that it doesn't disturb your make up. There isn't a smell to it and does a really good job at melting powders and liquids together.
Amanda G.
Boston, MA
I just received this as a gift after hearing some really positive reviews about this product. I've only tried it once so far, but it seemed to do its job - my makeup lasted all day through the city, traveling on the train, etc. It dried very quickly after being sprayed on and didn't make my makeup feel heavy or wet.
Maddie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I used this HOLY product every time it was super humid outside or I went swimming. It kept all the makeup on my face, even non-waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I easily picked mine up at Sephora and it only costed me 14 dollars. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting their makeup to stay all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.