BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephany V.
El Cajon
Worth the price.

I haven't tried less expensive products, but this one is absolutely great. I was a little reluctant when I first heard about this product, but I tested it and I definitely fell in love. I use it to set all my makeup so that it doesn't get oily throughout the day, and this definitely does the job.
Mandi H.
Woodstock, OH
I have been using this during the holiday season for all of the long shopping days and holiday parties! I have never found a product this great at keeping my makeup set for so long! I have combination skin and have not had any dryness or oily problems. Would highly recommend for keeping makeup last all day long!
Maya J.
By far my go to setting spray when I need insure that the job of keeping my makeup flawless and oil free is done. It is a simple application and a little goes a long way! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my makeup bag for exceptionally hot or sweaty days. Overall, this is a solid and reliable product!
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
I was very skeptical when this product first came out. I had never used a setting spray before but I love Urban Decay. I received a sample and once I have it a try I couldn't believe how well it worked! I would highly recommend trying this product. It lasted all day and helped keep my makeup from needing a touch up!
Alejandra L.
Wow, new bottle this setting spray is prefect when you are going to be out all night. It really helps your make up stay all night. It doesn't have a strong smell which I like and it just make your make up look so good.
Amanda G.
Boston, MA
I just received this as a gift after hearing some really positive reviews about this product. I've only tried it once so far, but it seemed to do its job - my makeup lasted all day through the city, traveling on the train, etc. It dried very quickly after being sprayed on and didn't make my makeup feel heavy or wet.
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I absolutely love this! I am big on setting my make up but sometimes it honestly slips my mind so I always carry a travel sized one with me to take on the go. The spray is fine enough that it doesn't disturb your make up. There isn't a smell to it and does a really good job at melting powders and liquids together.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I bought the smaller bottle on a whim just to see what the hype was about. THE HYPE IS REAL. This stuff is amazing an it really does make your makeup last longer. I have super oily skin so i was really surprised that it worked well with my skin!
Michelle L.
Saratoga, CA
This spray does indeed make you make up last forever, though it does not make it transfer proof. The mister disperses the product evenly, so you don't get weird droplets form on your foundation. Does, however, make my foundation look more dewy after I applied it (still on the fence about whether I like that or not).
Kelli M.
This definitely held my makeup for hours at a wedding, however it did not prevent any shine from oil or sweat. They have a matte finish which I think I will try next to help control oil. The all nighter may be better for me in the winter when it's dry out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.