BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayleigh W.
This setting spray works very well and keeps my makeup in place. The only bad thing is the smell of it, but that fades. It is easy to apply and has a natural finish. I would buy this again and recommend it to others
Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
This makes my makeup last a super duper long time !!! I will continue to buy this product !! It feels like weight and doesn't feel heavy on top of my makeup I already have on ! I would most definitely buy again !
Kelsey L.
Bennington, NE
This product is perfect if you have oily and acne like skin. I love this spray because it truly does make my makeup last up to 16+ and is just perfect! It is on the more pricey side but it is worth it.
Samantha L.
lancaster
If you have oily skin then this is the setting spray for you ! I went to Disney land in the summer time full face done up I used this as my setting spray and my make up stayed in place I was matte All Day!
Sarah G.
I recommended this product to my sorority sisters for formal recruitment and if a setting spray can withstand six hours of heat, bouncing, and clapping it can withstand anything
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
This product is great for evening or night. I use this when I know I won't be able to stop to touch up my makeup. I know it will never fade. It worked wonders on my wedding day.
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
Only setting spray I use. Great for oily skin. I Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Sprayalso use it right before my highlight so I get that extra pop.
Chelsea S.
Elkview, WV
Love the way this product feels on my skin. The chill effect makes for a cool and refreshing blast after doing my makeup. It's super easy to apply with the spray bottle. And I would recommend it to anyone.
Erica H.
Grove Hill, AL
I used it, but it doesn't help my foundation stay. So it was recommended to use to wet my highlighters and shadows to help them pop more in the skin and it works great for that!
Blake T.
This setting spray will lock your makeup in place all day long. It has an even spray and isn’t too powerful. This spray gives a matte finish and keeps oil at bay. I would recommend this setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.