BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I like this product a lot. I feel like since I've started using it my makeup stays in place for much longer. Also it is great for hydration, if you wear makeup for an extended period of time your skin starts to feel dry and gross. I keep the bottle in my purse and periodically spray it throughout the day to keep my face feeling fresh.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I absolutely love this spray! I have incredibly oily skin so I have to take extreme measure to not appear greasy throughout the day especially in summer. This has eliminated many of my issues! It's an awesome product. On hot, humid summer days, I will use this along with a setting powder and I stay matte all day long!
Erica G.
Weslaco, TX
Ive never really been the type to set my makeup because i feel like it gives me a stiff look or it will make me greasy. But this is just right. Keeps my makeup set just right all night!
Christina M.
This is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made from Sephora. It's such a good deal and it will last a longgggg time (unless you're Jeffree Star ;). My makeup stays on for the entire day and does not move!!! I can't use any other brand because I have such high expectations after using the All Nighter for so long
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my holy grails. I'm a makeup artist so for me this is a must have. A couple of mist on the face will keep your makeup on for at least 12 hours. They offer 3 kinds for the 3 major skin types ( All Nighter: Normal/ combination skin, DeSlick: oily skin, Chill: Dry skin types) all of them serve the same purpose
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
all i have to say about this product is YES YES YES YES. This is definitely one of the best (besides MAC fix +) setting sprays i have every used. It is so refreshing and gives you a nice dewy glow after you have applied all of your makeup. Perfect for everyday wear, or a night out. This setting spray can handle whatever you through its way
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
This is my first time trying a makeup setting spray. I have very dry skin and my skin eats up the make up within 3 hours after applying make up. I use Tarte smooth operator finishing powder (life saver) then spray my face with this. My make up lasted ALL DAY (12 hours) and the only thing that shined up was the tip of my nose and slightly between the eyes. I don't know why I went so long without trying setting spray! Seriously made a big difference. Highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Lakeland, FL
All nighter makeup spray is like my bestfriend. I don't wear heavy makeup a lot. Maybe every once in a blue moon but when I do wear heavy makeup and use this it keeps your makeup looking fresh and beautiful. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin unless you use dry whips before putting it on and then your set for the night
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
I bought the smaller bottle on a whim just to see what the hype was about. THE HYPE IS REAL. This stuff is amazing an it really does make your makeup last longer. I have super oily skin so i was really surprised that it worked well with my skin!
Courtney G.
This is just an awesome product. A little on the expensive side but it is worth it. This one is good for people with normal/combo skin. It really works. For oily people, go with the deslick version of this product. I keep both in my kit for my clients and I never have an issue with people saying their makeup didn't last.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.