BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
My absolute favorite setting spray. Not too sticky but definitely keeps my make up lasting. Great matte look. Bought for $35 at Sephora so a little pricy but I will be buying again. I also have the mini one for travel which was $15.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
all i have to say about this product is YES YES YES YES. This is definitely one of the best (besides MAC fix +) setting sprays i have every used. It is so refreshing and gives you a nice dewy glow after you have applied all of your makeup. Perfect for everyday wear, or a night out. This setting spray can handle whatever you through its way
Annie S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this products so much! I use this product everyday and since I've started using this I've noticed a difference in my skin and makeup! I have oily skin and this helps mattify my skin throughout the day. My only complaint is it has a weird scent but you only smell it when you first spray. Overall great product and essential part of my makeup routine. Definitely would repurchase!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This is the setting spray of setting sprays. I have tried many like it, but they have all failed in comparison. This is extremely easy to apply. Aim, spray, dry. It lasts me all day (4 am-10pm) and gives my face a good matte finish. If you are tired of looking for the right setting spray, then this is the one for you.
Valentina R.
Hollywood, FL
Let me tell you that this has been the best setting spray I've ever used. I bought it for prom and my makeup stayed on all night. The title is no joke and this stuff is like super glue for your makeup! My foundation didn't budge, my contour, blush and highlight did not move! My skin is usually very oily and it didn't consume my makeup when I had this on. Still in disbelief! This stuff is totally worth it.
Alyssa R.
Lakeland, FL
All nighter makeup spray is like my bestfriend. I don't wear heavy makeup a lot. Maybe every once in a blue moon but when I do wear heavy makeup and use this it keeps your makeup looking fresh and beautiful. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin unless you use dry whips before putting it on and then your set for the night
Courtney S.
I have never found a setting spray that works like this one, and I have tried a lot! It holds my makeup in place perfectly and keeps it there until I take it off. I don't find that it makes my skin oily or dry and that is crucial. I am on my second bottle, and I will never use anything else. For sure a must have for me!
Chelsea M.
This stuff is amazing! I only use this setting spray and it works wonders. I have dry, swnsitive skin and this spray does not cause any irritation. Other setting sprays I have tried broke me out and dried me out even more. I've been caught in pouring down rain and my makeup did not move. I am almost out of mine and will definitely be buying more before my wedding!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There's NO PRODUCT better than this one when it comes to setting sprays! Seriously in awe at how amazing this stuff is! You literally don't have to even think about checking your makeup - it will last all day! No touch ups! This stuff is worth every penny and you only need a small amount to set your face! Get some - STAT!
Marisol T.
I have this setting spray in a deluxe bottle and it works great, although I have found less expensive setting sprays and even the fix plus high end that are more worth it. Either because of price or it being a multi purpose product this works but others work as well for a fraction of the price like elfs setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.