BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
The best setting spray I’ve ever used!! True to it’s name and really lasts all night long. I have oily skin and this spray had my face stay all day and night. Great quality for its price.
Gina L.
I love this finishing spray. Its light and refreshing. I feel like my makeup stays all night after spraying my face. I would highly recommend this product . This product is a recurrent one in my makeup routine and will continue to be. Purchased at Sephora.
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
Anytime I've used this product it has definitely delivered. It goes on in a fine mist, no strong smell, and dries quickly. Keeps my makeup matte and in place all day. I will keep this in my arsenal.
Katie N.
Justin, TX
Love this product! The formula is a skindanvia product so it’s really good. For all skin types and keeps you makeup slaying throughout the day. Smells a little weird but doesn’t smell like that for long
Cherrie N.
This setting spray is one the best out there on the market. My makeup last throughout the day when I use this. Does not have a strong scent like most do and the fine mist feels refreshing.
Alissa B.
Addison, TX
The best setting spray that I have ever used! The mist is super fine (if that makes sense) and it dries quickly! I have oily skin and I really think that it helps keep my make up in place all day long! It's not to pricey but it's definitely worth the price!
lindsay s.
colorado springs
My absolute favorite setting spray, keeps my makeup locked in place all day and doesn't make me feel caked or weighed down. I think it's good for all skin types and i would re purchase this product over and over again
Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
If it wasn't for this product by the end of the night my makeup would be everywhere. But thank goodness this product exists cause I don't have to worry about that happening any time soon.
Larissa S.
This product is amazing!! I wasn’t expecting that much but when I first try my makeup was perfect all day!!! Since like 7 am until 7pm! It’s good for all types of skin.. I would definitely recommend for all my friends
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
Perfect for a night out with the girls dancing until the club closes. My make-up stays put and I still look glam at the end of the night. I DEFINITELY recommend this for night or day use.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.