BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dayshawnna P.
I love this setting spray, I especially use it when I’ll be out all day and my makeup DOES NOT move at all. It stays matte just the way I like it. I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. It is especially of good use in humid and hot weather.
Kaleigh M.
Rising Fawn, GA
I have never loved a setting spray like this one! Urban Decay created the most long-lasting spray I have tried. The price point of the full-size bottle is a bit expensive, yes. But, for me, the results are what was worth it. To get a deal on this, if you find that you love the travel size experience, both Ulta and Sephora have a deal where you get two full-size bottles around $40, which is a steal comparing one bottle to around $30 alone.
Rachel S.
Twinsburg
This product is great! It keeps the perfect look stay for all night! With only 2 spray is covers your whole face! It is a little pricey but the size of the bottle is worth it! It makes your makeup feel lightweight and protects your makeup throughout the night!
Lori F.
Mobile
This product is amazing. I keeps my makeup on all day and night until I'm ready to take it off. It dries pretty quickly after spraying it and sets my make up like no other setting spray has ever done. This is a must have!
Jackie A.
This setting spray was okay for me. I used to like this a lot more when I had oily skin but I find that I feel this on my skin and it’s drying on top of my makeup. It’s definitely not my favorite spray, I’ve tried better!
Daniielaa F.
Las Vegas
this setting spray personally is my best 😍 i love love love how it doesnt leave it oily or cakey 👌🏻 i also love how it goes with any makeup and finishes with matte finish look its super easy to apply u just spray spray spray and i would defenetly buy it again
Lawww B.
Highland
I love this setting spray. It’s light does the job and I never have to worry that my makeup is half way down my face. This is a constant buy for me. Every time I go a get makeup I always get a an all nighter just because.
Emily A.
I HATE the smell of this. I have a friend who loves this spray and she says that she thought the smell was also bad, but she’s gotten used to it. I can’t even bring myself to use it to get used to it because of the smell.
arden ❖.
United States
This setting spray rocks, and it definitely holds my makeup in place all night. I love the fact that the spray nozzle is so fine and doesn't leave droplets on my face. The price is a little up there, but if it works, it works.
Ashley M.
Urban decays setting spray all nighter helps your make up last longer up to 16 hrs and keeps your makeup looking fresh. I live in a humid area and this works perfect making sure my makeup doesn’t melt off. #MyBeautyAwards
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.