BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Paige S.
Davenport, IA
Staple product!!! If you want budge Perot makeup this setting Spray is the one for you! I've gone through so many of these. Whatever type of skin you have this will work great at keeping the makeup where it needs to be
Alexandria B.
Warner Robins, GA
I'm not sure if this actually does anything for the longevity of my make up but I like to think it does.
It helps make my make up look less powdery. It works well on my normal/oily skin. I'd definitely purchase again.
Sara T.
Tucson
Love this product! Face feels refreshed,a makeup lasts and doesn’t get ruined throughout the day. Amazing for oily skin or combination. Definitely keeps my makeup in place all day and I’d definitely recommend to buy it
Nicole R.
Urban Decay night setting spray will keep you on your toes. Makes your makeup set nicely, lightly, and fresh. I wouldn’t use this for everyday use because of the price but very reliable matte color. Highly recommended.
VANESSA M.
Whittier
This setting spray is everything!!! My makeup doesn’t move or wear off and it really lasts all day like if I just did my makeup. It’s lightweight, dries fast, & not too strong of a smell. I would definitely buy again!
Valeria T.
This setting spray makes my make up stay on all day long. It's good for any skin type. It gives me more of a matte finish I would say or natural as well. I don't know of any sun protection. But I have re purchased this
Makala H.
Cullman , AL
I’ve never really found a setting spray that actually made me believe that it actually words but this one... THIS ONE!!! Is soooo hydrating and literally melts your makeup into your skin!
Brandie L.
Taylor, MI
Love this product! I use it before and after applying my makeup. Definitely last all night! I recently used it before a concert and it helped everything stay in place! I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is such a great spray to set your makeup. Suitable for oiliest of the skins, it makes your face look fresh. Makeup lasts longer too. Very economical. Pricey, but worth it in my opinio
Kervin C.
Lakeland
This setting spray is amazing. It will keep your make up on all day and all night even if you sweat! I love this so much. It is so easy and refreshing to spray after all makeup is applied.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.