BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alicia H.
AMES, IA
A huge favorite in the beauty community and for good reason! This stuff will make your makeup stay all day and lock it in place. One of the most lasting setting sprays I've ever used.
Abby S.
I borrowed this product from a friend and had to buy my own! It kept my makeup perfect all day and night. It even provided a simple dewy look to my face which I loved! I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Berenice C.
Menlo Park, CA
Smells really good compared to drugstore products I've used. It keeps my makeup on and looking good for hours! I have dry skin usually and it always feels a little more hydrated when I use this to set my makeup.
Ashley W.
Rocky mount , VA
This setting spray is awesome! I can go all day and night if I wanted too and my makeup will not budge. Well worth the $32 but hard paying it every 2 weeks. Would highly recommend it.
Brooke R.
This spray really helps with setting you make up, making make up last longer, and making your pores look smaller. The smell of this spray is a little odd, but I still love this spray
victoria m.
Arturo Pratt 1032 Santiago
This product is magic. It can make your make up stay for hours. The price is good. It gives you the natural look that everybody wants. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it
Brittany D.
This setting spray is a god-send! I know if I have a long eventful day or if I'm going to an outdoor festival I can count on it to keep my makeup in place and looking perfect. A nice plus to it is that it dries fairly quick and it smells sooo friggin' good!
Subrina C.
Fountain , NC
This is a really good setting spray. It has a matte finish and blends and melts your makeup very well. Great food types of skin. It keeps your makeup stay all day! And I will be purchasing this product again!
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Locks makeup in. I don't like the scent but it works great and I even spray a little on my beauty blender to help lock my foundation or highlight in when I'm blending the liquid in.
shaniqua a.
Columbus
It works!! My makeup stayed on so well even when I forgot to take it off before I went to sleep. It's smooth and light on the face no smuges and doesn't come off with sweat!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.