BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Allie R.
Collierville, TN
I like the way that it sprays it is not too heavy or too light. it has also helped my makeup last all day long. The one complaint i have is that it makes my makeup look powdery sometimes.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
Love love love this product!! It sets all my face & dries up my oil so fast throughout the day! It is amazing for huge poems & dries my liquid products to stay all day or night long!
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really do think that most brands they're setting spray is just scented water but this definitely feels different as soon as you put it on. It helps your makeup stay all night on.
Gabriella H.
Newark, OH
The only setting spray i ever use! I can go swimming with a full face of makeup using this spray and get out of the pool looking exactly like i did before. Love this spray because it keeps everything together!
Brittany T.
Gretna, LA
This product is a good setting spray. My makeup stays in place and it prevents cake as I use a lot of powders. I will say it still doesn't WOW me compared to less expensive brands.
Samantha V.
I like this product a lot. It's a bit pricey which is off-putting but I bought it for several weddings and it does the job, for sure. I only wish I could find a cheaper alternative.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Obsessed! I use this spray every single day. My makeup locks in place and my face oils don't break through my makeup. I use this sometimes before AND after makeup for extra security
day m.
Little Rock
I could spray this on my face all day. Doesn’t make my skin oily or feel heavy. It lasts all day until you get in a pool or shower. Doesn’t give much of a finish, as setting sprays shouldn’t. Would buy again.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
It does its job. Unfortunately it contains alcohol and fragrance and other things that are skin irritants so I use something else instead. 4 starts only because it sets Makeup well
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
Really impressive because it really makes my makeup look so flawless! Especially if you put on too much powder it will melt everything together in place if you know what i mean!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.