BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sydney P.
Moreland
This setting spray is amazing! I have noticed when using it my makeup actually lasts for hours and even in water! I have tried cheaper setting sprays that haven’t done anything, but this one is definitely worth the money!
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This is by far one of my favorite products ever. I never leave without using it. It's very cooling and lightweight and has a matte finish that I love. Pros are it really makes my makeup last for hours and I would buy it again. I have no complaints about it.
GlitzByDay M.
One of the best setting sprays I have ever used- actually the only setting. Spray I use for a night out or ever or a day where I need my makeup to last extra long!
Will definitely repurchase
Jasmin P.
Santa Ana, CA
this setting spray is good it made my makeup last all night but i still managed to get oily since im a super oily person but overall i need to buy the full version of but i dont know if i want to spend 36 bucks on a setting spray wish it was a bit cheaper
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I first started using this product, I really didn't think it was necessary, but wanted to give it a try because of the rave reviews. I continuously used this setting spray, and eventually took a break because I didn't think it was doing anything, I just thought my foundation lasted a very long time on its own. Once I stopped using the spray, I would come home from work with patches of foundation missing, and just an all-around uneven face (how embarrassing!). So I decided to repurchase this spray, and what do you know, my foundation lasts my 8-10 hour shifts! This really, truly, is a staple in one's makeup routine. If you're a professional MUA doing makeup for weddings or special occasions, you MUST use this spray. If you skip out on the spray, you'll be ripping your clients off by giving them a makeup look that will fade SO much faster! DEF DEF DEF recommended!
Emily G.
This is an amazing product!! It keeps your makeup in place all day/night long. Love how fine the mist is when sprayed. The only thing I honestly don't love about this setting spray is the smell it just has the weirdest musty smell. The smell is not unbearable and I do look past that because it is such an amazing product and I do still use this everyday. I have combo skin an it is so perfect for my skin it doesn't make me dry or oily, it makes me skin look just right. If you don't want to splurge on the big bottle try the smaller travel size bottle to see if you like it. It's half the price as the large one an if you don't like it, it's not a big deal. But you will love this product I recommend this product to literally anyone an everyone! (:
Janine A.
Best spray I have ever used! It is 100% worth the money. I have yet to find anything at the drugstore that can compare. It gives that finishing touch that makes you feel ready to take on the day!
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
Let me tell you something this spray is just ot of this world I don't know what's in there but this is gonna lock your makeup in place for hours you are not gonna regret buying it very fine mist very easy to work with
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
With is setting spray its like nothing I've ever tried, hard candy doesn't even almost match this! It stays on for so long, I could wear my makeup for days straight
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
One of the BEST setting sprays; I have oily skin but this works better for me than the Deslick spray! Love love love love! Skin felt great and makeup stayed in place. Always have a bottle on hand!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.