BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley N.
Kailua Kona, HI
This will take you through the heat of the day to the party at night it make your makeup stay put and hold through anything I swear it’s holy grail if I could I would give 10 stars
Aly M.
The urban decay setting spray is amazing I definitely recommend this product to everyone. This product makes your makeup just stay in place after a long day. This product makes your skin feeling fresh and revived.
Morgan M.
Warren
i love using this spray when i want my face to be completely matte. spraying a beauty blender with this before blending concealer is my favorite! i wish it was continuous spray but other than that i can’t complain
Ally B.
My skin is very oily this product definitely helps. The oil still comes through but it isnt as much as if I didn't use it. Definitely a bnb high price point which is the only downfall.
Lauren B.
Brookfield, WI
Definitely five stars. This is a must have for long lasting makeup!! Sprays the perfect amount and doesn’t leave skin oily. Makes face makeup feel more secure and leaves a nice finish!
Ané L.
Bloomington
My friend introduced me to this product and it’s been the only setting spray I will use. I’ve purchased it 4 times now and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I have oily skin and I’ve noticed that my eyeliner and eyebrow tint does not smudge when applying this.
Emily C.
La Palma, CA
Does the job and sets makeup but the spray could be a little finer. I have combination skin for reference and I spray twice in an X motion. I might repurchase or try something new but it’s not a holy grail for me.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury , CT
This baby never fails. My makeup lasts such a long time and it doesn't give me any sort of strange residue. You do have to make sure you blend with your sponge after spraying but it's very light weight and dries very fast!!
Haley R.
Saginaw, MI
This spray is awesome. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation. This keeps my makeup in place all day and helps my foundation look more natural. The price is a little high but I will buy it again.
Kayla S.
Kenosha
My go to setting spray. Have tried cheaper alternatives but nothing compares to this. Makes my makeup last all day long even if I sweat a little. Easy to apply. Would highly recommend and will continue to buy this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.