BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah M.
W Friendship, MD
All nighter is amazing. It helps keep your makeup on for many hours. I had my makeup on for 20 hours and my makeup still looked fresh. I love it and I would recommend it to others.
Azka N.
Millersville, MD
I bought a travel size makeup stting spray of urbandecay . I spray it on my makeup and i love it because it help my makeup stay for hours. It gives natural finish to my skin as my skin is oily . I would definatly buy it in future
sage d.
Kansas City
I was sadly unimpressed with this product I used this before finding what worked well for me and I was fairly upset after spending the money. But maybe I wasn’t using a good foundation. Works well for the most part!
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this stuff! I do feel like it helps my makeup last all day, but doesn't smudge my makeup or mascara when I put it on. No complaints really! Not sure why it has such a low rating. I like it a lot!
Amanda D.
Fayetteville
This is the only setting spray that I will use. I definitely notice a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts when I am using it. I have tried several other brands and none of them come even close to this!
Cyto M.
Ingleside, TX
Does it job at an affordable rate. Though urban decay never lets me down, im such a fan girl and happy to say this lived up to my expectations of awesome! I even bought it as a gift to my mom for Christmas!
Kristin M.
I don’t really know the difference between the original and the all nighter. But they both work. Didn’t feel like my makeup stayed any longer but boy did it look pretty amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Gabriela L.
YOU NEED THIS! My makeup stays on ALL day, no matter what. No foundation smudging on any of my paperwork, and my face looks fresh at the end of the day as if I just put my makeup on. I have combo skin and it works amazing for me. If this isn't in your arsenal - you need to get it NOW!
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
This really doesn’t work well if you have oily skin. I have always been really underwhelmed with all nighter but i have oily skin. I hear it works like a dream for normal- dry skin!
Brianna M.
Louisville, KY
This is the only setting spray I have ever used that actually keeps my makeup on. I never have any problems with it and you get so much product for the price you pay.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.