BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ciara H.
Hanford , CA
All time favorite setting spray! It will make your makeup last all through the day no matter what you are doing. I have combination skin type and it works perfect for myself. I would highly recommend this setting spray.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
Let me tell you something this spray is just ot of this world I don't know what's in there but this is gonna lock your makeup in place for hours you are not gonna regret buying it very fine mist very easy to work with
Bailey R.
Alamogordo, NM
I live in New Mexico and lemme tell you, it gets HOT. With temps over 100 degrees, I need something to keep my masterpiece from sliding off of my face and this does the trick! It's perfect!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
When I first started using this product, I really didn't think it was necessary, but wanted to give it a try because of the rave reviews. I continuously used this setting spray, and eventually took a break because I didn't think it was doing anything, I just thought my foundation lasted a very long time on its own. Once I stopped using the spray, I would come home from work with patches of foundation missing, and just an all-around uneven face (how embarrassing!). So I decided to repurchase this spray, and what do you know, my foundation lasts my 8-10 hour shifts! This really, truly, is a staple in one's makeup routine. If you're a professional MUA doing makeup for weddings or special occasions, you MUST use this spray. If you skip out on the spray, you'll be ripping your clients off by giving them a makeup look that will fade SO much faster! DEF DEF DEF recommended!
Lakyn K.
Pontotoc, MS
It lasts for such a long time and gives you that matte finish! If you're going somewhere important and need your makeup to stay on without having to frequently fix it or touch it up, you NEED to get this setting spray
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Urban Decay Chill setting spray protected my full face of makeup from 8AM- 11PM in New Orleans in the summer time. Need I say more? It is the perfect product and provides a cooling sensation. It has a natural finish and I've never had to reapply it throughout the day.
Sofie H.
Marysville , WA
I heard such good things about this setting spray and hurried to ulta to purchase it.. I honestly wasn't too happy with it. It did an ok job but I feel like my low end setting spray worked so much better then this one .
Kate I.
Baltimore, MD
Used for my wedding -- makeup DID NOT BUDGE! This is a great product for special occasions where you don't want to have to continually run to the ladies room for touch ups. Kept my makeup looking flawless through my wedding ceremony, reception AND after party!
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
Love this setting spray !!! I use this product all the time and it works really well. It makes my makeup last until I take it off. Even bought a few for my friends.
Shelby S.
East Hanover, NJ
This keeps your makeup on forever, I will rebuy this product until I stop wearing makeup. Their new packaging is more trendy and goes a lot better with the brand and this spray is here to stay so I definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.