BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olguiisz P.
the best makeup fixer really, yes, it's very good, I have the $ 15 cost is a little expensive but it's worth it because the makeup lasts all night I promise! It is an incredible product and if I will buy it again !! I recommend it 100%.
Jessica R.
Yes! I love love love this product. The bottle last a good 4-6 months for me, and I use it everyday. My makeup last all day, this setting spray doesn’t cause me to be oily; which is a problem in my t-zone area.
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
This is the only setting spray I use. Keeps makeup on nicely and doesn’t mess with foundation when applying. The smaller bottles are reasonably priced but it’s worth buying the bigger one if you have the money.
Kayla S.
Colchester, CT
I’ve only used two different setting sprays but this one was top of my list. It keeps my makeup perfect l day and even if you fall asleep in it - you can wake up with the same eye makeup from the night before .
Nidia G.
Miami
Only setting spray I’ll ever use. Makes your makeup stay in place. Keeps it matte or luminous (depending on what foundation you applied) and is super lightweight. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to keep that makeup on all day.
Katherine T.
Salt Lake City, UT
My face can become quite oily throughout the day, so I need a spray that’ll keep the oil at bay and the makeup on my face. Enter All Nighter. It makes my makeup look natural and keeps everything in place as long as I need it to.
Danielle M.
Urban Decay setting spray is by far the best of all of the brands I’ve tried. It isn’t harsh on my skin and does not cause me to break out. I have combination skin but it does not make my skin oily like other brands have in the past. I typically purchase at Sephora. Would highly recommend!
Tessa W.
this is like glue for the skin! once you put your makeup on and spray this, your makeup will last hours if not a day!! it stays in place all day, isn’t oily, smells great, and i would recommend this to anyone!
Vivian U.
Atlanta
I love this setting spray ! It’s my ride or die I used it for when I did my prom make up (as seen in the picture below) and it stayed intact the whole day !! I had glitter eyeshadow and not even that moved all day/night ! I even fell asleep in my makeup after a rough night and woke up with it still on :) it’s a holy grail !
Gloria E.
When it tells you is an ALL NIGHTER it means it!!! This is the only setting spray that does exactly what it says it does. I love the smell of the product. The price is just right. The packaging is very simple.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.